Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Harry Potters gf is a troon

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240507 123957 Reddit
Screenshot 20240507 124050 Reddit

Crikey i never expected this, Then there is this rule, Expect the unexpectable!

Lmao, either way, "she's" taller brutal.

This is what you get as a chadlet. Brutal. She looks like a butchy woodcutter

A foid heightmogging you is a dead giveaway that shes a troon.

yeah they use a strap on to penetrate harry potter ass

No way he doesnt fuck other foids behind her back

Height is life. He should've cut his losses and bought a doll with massive boobas.
Personally I wouldn't buy it. But if I had to choose between being cucked by another man with a dress and being scared by a busty doll bursting out of my closet at 3 AM...

Height is life. He should've cut his losses and bought a doll with massive boobas.
Personally I wouldn't buy it. But if I had to choose between being cucked by another man with a dress and being scared by a busty doll bursting out of my closet at 3 AM...
Primrose mogs her to hell and back :feelskek: He probably went for tall masculine foid in the case of having sons. No manlet is bluepilled about his height. Also not many women are ready to settle with a manlet dicklet. I remember few years back how everyone made fun of his genitals. We live in society where is normal to humiliate and emasculate men for reasons they cannot change. So much for body positivity.

Primrose mogs her to hell and back :feelskek:
Breasts :feelsEhh:
He probably went for tall masculine foid in the case of having sons.
Having sons, hehe? You don't need to read the whole YWNBAW chud's bible to know that man can't give a birth (actually, he can give a birth to a massive log after eating in Leskovac).

Breasts :feelsEhh:

Having sons, hehe? You don't need to read the whole YWNBAW chud's bible to know that man can't give a birth (actually, he can give a birth to a massive log after eating in Leskovac).
Shes a female, she gave a birth to a boy. Jfl he looks like walking around with his mom.

It's just a shit photo of a becky

It began for that burly wenches sons, Daniel knew that he had to everserate his manlet genes

LMAO, Harry Potter literal superstar and that's his wife? Brutal, I mean Im not hating just pointing it out.

A foid heightmogging you is a dead giveaway that shes a troon.
Does that mean every woman taller than me is a troon? Fuck yeah, I'll tell them ywnbaw to their face every time I see one outside

He is 5'5. His wife has "female" digits ratio. Longer pointer finger and shorter ring finger. And there is a picture of her pregnant.

Some women look like men out there naturally. Some men have feminine looks naturally(think k-pop).
Its not that exciting.

Shes a female, she gave a birth to a boy. Jfl he looks like walking around with his mom.
View attachment 1154271
How emasculating. Being an incel is better than being married to a woman who respects you so little that she thinks it's okay for you to be seen in public carrying your child like that. Modern women are so awful that they won't even do what is effectively their entire purpose.

How emasculating. Being an incel is better than being married to a woman who respects you so little that she thinks it's okay for you to be seen in public carrying your child like that. Modern women are so awful that they won't even do what is effectively their entire purpose.
:yes: Im not against fathers taking care of children sometimes but when i googled them there was bunch of photos of ONLY him carrying the child while shes empty-handed.

foids can't write males, because they don't understand males

foids can only write FAGGOTS, like harry potter

2016: daniel radcliffe is in a film as a fed pretending to be a Nazi
2024: daniel radcliffe's gf is an mtf pretending to be a foid

My theory is she is a foid with high t levels. As a multimillionaire actor you would think he could do better than a LTB

foids can't write males, because they don't understand males

foids can only write FAGGOTS, like harry potter
I'm fairly confident Rowling didn't write Harry Potter, at least not by herself.

Also Daniel Radcliffe is a Jew.

I'm fairly confident Rowling didn't write Harry Potter, at least not by herself.
obviously, most published books are heavily edited before public release, and don't really reflect the author's original writing

but who else do you think wrote HP? it's fairly obvious that it's written by a nerdy foid tbh, she even has a self-insert character in hermione or w/e

Harry Potter and the Neo-Vagina Chamber of Jewish Demons

obviously, most published books are heavily edited before public release, and don't really reflect the author's original writing

but who else do you think wrote HP? it's fairly obvious that it's written by a nerdy foid tbh, she even has a self-insert character in hermione or w/e
Idk. I haven't looked into it. I know her ex husband Jorge Arantes says he wrote at least part of it. I think John Hamer (British conspiracy researcher) has researched this. But you can't help but notice:

(1) HP has reptilian symbolism. Not really the kind of thing a female nobody would know about or include in childrens' novels.
(2) HP has masonic symbolism.Not really the kind of thing a female nobody would know about or include in childrens' novels.
(3) It's suspiciously good to have been written by a woman.
(4) Her other stuff, which was released after she became mega-famous, is nowhere near as good or successful. Suggesting she actually wrote that.

Last edited: