Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has any non white user from incel foruns ever ascended?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
The only ones i have seen ascending were tall white fakecels or white manlets SEAmaxxing.

No ethnic incel can ascend. JBW is law

@biv
@sadtardcel
@Kent
@vippnor
@DirtyCurryCell
Subhumanafricancel
Most of the users who ascend here are nonwhite, so you can shut up about your waaah Waaah nonwhite victim complex. More ethnic incels ascend with white women than white Incels ascend with Asians in SEA. We actually have 2 people who FAILED to ascend in sea.

I’ll make a thread when I sober up but all ethnics who push seamaxxing need to be banned for gaslighting. People have fallen for your shitskinnery and it didn’t work.

@biv
@sadtardcel
@Kent
@vippnor
@DirtyCurryCell
Subhumanafricancel
Most of the users who ascend here are nonwhite, so you can shut up about your waaah Waaah nonwhite victim complex. More ethnic incels ascend with white women than white Incels ascend with Asians in SEA. We actually have 2 people who FAILED to ascend in sea.
Don't forget about @Mrpvolts and @Tellem-T

Didn't that Kent guy ascend? That might be youtuber cherrypicking but he is black.

@biv
@sadtardcel
@Kent
@vippnor
@DirtyCurryCell
Subhumanafricancel
Most of the users who ascend here are nonwhite, so you can shut up about your waaah Waaah nonwhite victim complex.’
Kent?

You mean the 5'4 Black manlet Kent? Ain't no fucking way that Guy ascended.

@biv
@sadtardcel
@Kent
@vippnor
@DirtyCurryCell
Subhumanafricancel

I’ll make a thread when I sober up but all ethnics who push seamaxxing need to be banned for gaslighting. People have fallen for your shitskinnery and it didn’t work.

Major cope. Most ethnics cannot ascend. They either rope or betabuxx. Meanwhile it is enough to be 4/10 if youre white to get an ethnic foid.

Kent?

You mean the 5'4 Black manlet Kent? Ain't no fucking way that Guy ascended.
He said he found a gf and 1 week later he deleted all his videos, it happened a few months ago.

Also he's 5ft3

Major cope. Most ethnics cannot ascend. They either rope or betabuxx. Meanwhile it is enough to be 4/10 if youre white to get an ethnic foid.
This, it's funny to see this autistic stormfront believing that ethnics that weren't fakecels truly ascended JFL.

Last edited:
He's probably betabuxxing a whore or a whale, ain't no way a 5'3 blackcel can ascend.

LIE of the year, he probably just killed himself.
iirc he attributed it to his wrestling success, status maxxing of sorts

This, it's funny to see this autistic stormfront believing that ethnics that weren't fakecels truly ascended JFL.

Copers gonna cope. Truth is being ethnic is a death sentence SMV wise. The only ethnic men who i see ascend dont really look that ethnic. (just dont look your race bro)

Copers gonna cope. Truth is being ethnic is a death sentence SMV wise. The only ethnic men who i see ascend dont really look that ethnic. (just dont look your race bro)
Depends on ethnicity completely. Idk why people here act like every non-white ethnicity has the exact same smv.

Exactly, always the "ethnic" who passes as white.

Just look like Zayn Malik bro.

faceandlms never even descended

@Subhuman Currycel is bound to ascend eventually :feelsokman:

I'm not convinced because he didn't give us much detail

I just know he was trying really hard to become a wrestler and supposed got semi famous locally or some shit
JFL

I highly doubt it. Most people who ascended SEAmaxxed. Maybe some ethnics arrangemarriagemaxxed but that’s it

JBB is also law.
Tbh. People think it's not because stats show other races not wanting to date blacks, but what they overlook is the fact that black foids strongly prefer black men and are very loyal to them, and meanwhile no other race of men is trying to get black foids, which means blackcels basically have an entire race of foids to themselves. It's the exact opposite of the situation with ricecels that makes them incel, where their foids all want to fuck other races and all other races want to fuck their foids

This is
This is true for curries and rices. Blacks can get away with frame and height. But a curry has to be as white looking as possible

Tbh. People think it's not because stats show other races not wanting to date blacks, but what they overlook is the fact that black foids strongly prefer black men and are very loyal to them, and meanwhile no other race of men is trying to get black foids, which means blackcels basically have an entire race of foids to themselves. It's the exact opposite of the situation with ricecels that makes them incel, where their foids all want to fuck other races and all other races want to fuck their foids
Black foids are loyal to thugmaxxed blacks and/or tyrones, average Black Guy is seen as boring, pathetic and disgusting to sheboons.

I have seen a handful of white male black female couples but only one brown male black female couple. I usually see tons of black male white female couples as well as black male brown female couples.

Tbh. People think it's not because stats show other races not wanting to date blacks, but what they overlook is the fact that black foids strongly prefer black men and are very loyal to them, and meanwhile no other race of men is trying to get black foids, which means blackcels basically have an entire race of foids to themselves.
Gigacope.

White men are fucking black foids
Over for bbc9

Black foids reject blackcels

Even by that, the majority of black women exclude all other races.
They don't exclude shit vou JFL, they are the ones being rejected.

Majority of Black women are disgusting to men of ALL faces, the few beautiful ones go for chads and tyrones while the rest complain all day long.

They don't exclude shit vou JFL, they are the ones being rejected.

Majority of Black women are disgusting to men of ALL faces, the few beautiful ones go for chads and tyrones while the rest complain all day long.
This is cope.

Foids of any race still have giga high SMV and can't be femcel.

This is cope.

Foids of any race still have giga high SMV and can't be femcel.
Of course they can't, but you gotta keep in mind that i'm not referring to losers like us, but to men that actually have options and will of choice.

These guys will choose every race of women before resorting to black or indian foids.

Of course they still have SMV bigger than ALL of us combined.

Of course they can't, but you gotta keep in mind that i'm not referring to losers like us, but to men that actuslly have options and will of choice.

These guys will chose every race of women before resorting to black or indian foids.

Of course they still have SMV bigger than ALL of us combined.
Good point

Of course boyo, that’s why I spend my Friday nights on incels.co. Because of all the sex I’m having :feelsseriously:

@DirtyCurryCell didnt ascend but hes a gigavolcel JBC

there was a Latino dude who ascended yesterday forgot his username

I just know he was trying really hard to become a wrestler and supposed got semi famous locally or some shit

Like the real sport of wrestling? Or somthing like WWE