Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Has anyone chadfished before?

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
And how did it go? Did it make you feel better to waste some foids time and/or make them cry?

if you were truly a lurker you would have answered your own question

And how did it go? Did it make you feel better to waste some foids time and/or make them cry?
i did once, and it was on jewcord. i simply had a chad pfp and all the women in the server strangley started acted really kind to me, but as soon as i told them i wasnt the guy in the picture they lost all interest in me and moved on to the next chad.

From what I hear, it is not lifefuel (as your thread is tagged)

From what I hear, it is not lifefuel (as your thread is tagged)
It's not lifefuel to laugh at all those foids losing their shit to get attention from you?

i did once, and it was on jewcord. i simply had a chad pfp and all the women in the server strangley started acted really kind to me, but as soon as i told them i wasnt the guy in the picture they lost all interest in me and moved on to the next chad.
I don't consider that chadfishing. I mean including Insta, Tinder etc. and arranging dates just to not show up jfl. Shit like that

It's not lifefuel to laugh at all those foids losing their shit to get attention from you?
I hear from people who have done it that it’s pretty depressing. Maybe it’s the way they throw themselves at their fake persona on a way they’ve never experienced.