Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else read the ER Manifesto?

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
Well I spent the last weekend reading the entire "My Twisted World" Manifesto (actually only the epilogue is a manifesto,pretty much everything else is a detailed diary,ER mogs me at being able to remember so much shit while my mind blocked a good part of my teenage years) there are some things I can relate with,feeling alone,without anyone to talk to,feeling like you have no talents etc there are other things I can't relate to,like the desire to kill women and chads (fuck off FBI I'm not a serial killer) and his fantasy of destroying women and creating a sexless society (I'm an advocate of making real women obsolete using AI and VR/AR to make perfect waifus instead) I agree with ER that a hypothetical society that doesn't depend on sex would achieve far greater things compared to the cucked soyciety we have now.

Also I can't relate to him on a socioeconomical level,ER repeats again and again that he would like to be millionaire (he went as far as spending like $2000 on lottery tickets) because women would fuck him that way,and while he's not an extremely wealthy dude he was probably much richer than everyone here,he had a BMW,designer clothes and travelled around the world a lot,maybe if he went full SEAmaxxing he could have achieved something,but he repeated again and again that he wanted true love,not to pay a prostitute,he wanted the one thing that women just can't provide,love and loyalty.

It was a good read,like some kind of twisted novel,It's kind of weird reading the diary of someone who is like you in so many ways and now he's dead,you can tell the guy was suffering a lot,you can read it here if you want,beware it's 141 pages long:http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf

greatest story ever

Well I spent the last weekend reading the entire "My Twisted World" Manifesto (actually only the epilogue is a manifesto,pretty much everything else is a detailed diary,ER mogs me at being able to remember so much shit while my mind blocked a good part of my teenage years) there are some things I can relate with,feeling alone,without anyone to talk to,feeling like you have no talents etc there are other things I can't relate to,like the desire to kill women and chads (fuck off FBI I'm not a serial killer) and his fantasy of destroying women and creating a sexless society (I'm an advocate of making real women obsolete using AI and VR/AR to make perfect waifus instead) I agree with ER that a hypothetical society that doesn't depend on sex would achieve far greater things compared to the cucked soyciety we have now.

Also I can't relate to him on a socioeconomical level,ER repeats again and again that he would like to be millionaire (he went as far as spending like $2000 on lottery tickets) because women would fuck him that way,and while he's not an extremely wealthy dude he was probably much richer than everyone here,he had a BMW,designer clothes and travelled around the world a lot,maybe if he went full SEAmaxxing he could have achieved something,but he repeated again and again that he wanted true love,not to pay a prostitute,he wanted the one thing that women just can't provide,love and loyalty.

It was a good read,like some kind of twisted novel,It's kind of weird reading the diary of someone who is like you in so many ways and now he's dead,you can tell the guy was suffering a lot,you can read it here if you want,beware it's 141 pages long:http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf
Yes. I can also remember shit from when I was 4 years old.

I posted a thread on this earlier.

It's a brilliant work of art.

Good audio version here, it flows better as an audio than on the page:

I think his story is total horseshit—and I've read it twice.

This guy was beyond pathetic. He wasn't just some small town incel not being able to break out of his predicament. This guy lived in the wealthiest parts of California, travelled the world, had his parent's financial support in all his endeavors, and objectively wasn't ugly.

YET he insisted on a tall, blonde Stacy. I reckon many of us in his position would be able to ascend, and the fact is he was so deluded by his own entitlement that he didn't even try very hard at all.

Last edited:

This guy was beyond pathetic. He wasn't just some small town incel not being able to break out of his predicament. This guy lived in the wealthiest parts of California, travelled the world, had his parent's financial support in all his endeavors, and objectively wasn't ugly.

YET he insisted on a tall, blonde Stacy. I reckon many of us in his position would be able to ascend, and the fact is he was so deluded by his own entitlement that he didn't even try very hard at all.

This guy lived in the wealthiest parts of California, travelled the world, had his parent's financial support in all his endeavors, and objectively wasn't ugly.

If someone like this can't get a stacy girlfriend while some brute nigger or rice can then it's a fucked up world indeed.

Elliotblink

He was autistic so it wouldn't have mattered if he lowered his standards a bit. Not like he could BBC max, he was a dicklet and a manlet.

If he was NT he'd have probably settled down with his looksmatch as he was wealth maxed and had a nice car.

He was autistic so it wouldn't have mattered if he lowered his standards a bit.

If he was NT he'd have probably settled down with his looksmatch as he was wealth maxed and had a nice car.
Don't think he was autistic, much likelier a case of minor/decent Asperger's.

However I'm convinced his delusions of grandeur played a far larger role than any undiagnosed condition.

He was autistic so it wouldn't have mattered if he lowered his standards a bit. Not like he could BBC max, he was a dicklet and a manlet.

Being manlet was the least of his problems, in South America or SEA he could be successful, but yes, being autistic was his greatest weakness.

Don't think he was autistic, much likelier a case of minor/decent Asperger's.

However I'm convinced his delusions of grandeur played a far larger role than any undiagnosed condition.

His social skills were poor. If his parents brought him up properly he might have been a high functioning aspie but instead he was lost in his own head. Autists need a strong and stable upbringing to have a chance to succeed as adults.

Although he had high tastes he'd have settled for his looksmatch but never got any female attention at all and wasn't NT enough to social circle max.

Being manlet was the least of his problems, in South America or SEA he could be successful, but yes, being autistic was his greatest weakness.

He could be successful in sexual terms,women in those places only want people like him to get them out of poverty,they would abandon him the second they arrived at the US

Also he wanted a white blonde stacy,he wouldn't settle for anything else.

Also he had terrible parents and "friends" his parents didn't care for him in the slightest,they just bought him things and gave him money so he stopped bothering them.

Really brutal. You should read mein kampf next. Another good book of a trucel raging. but succeeds in pulling one of the biggest ERs.

Really brutal. You should read mein kampf next. Another good book of a trucel raging. but succeeds in pulling one of the biggest ERs.

Adolf was a fakecel,he had a blonde stacy as a gf,and he probably raped his own niece.

Adolf was a fakecel,he had a blonde stacy as a gf,and he probably raped his own niece.
he achieved far more for incels than elliot ever had.

His social skills were poor. If his parents brought him up properly he might have been a high functioning aspie but instead he was lost in his own head. Autists need a strong and stable upbringing to have a chance to succeed as adults.

Although he had high tastes he'd have settled for his looksmatch but never got any female attention at all and wasn't NT enough to social circle max.
Again, I doubt he was autistic. In part I believe his social awkwardness was driven by his arrogance, the fact that although he doesn't explicitly say it, he himself wanted to build the social capital that would allow him to act like an asshole as the popular kids did.

He never stood a chance because he never tried, when you go to uni and don't click you join activities, socials, etc... He overshot and overestimated his worth in every way, he shunned normie status, and refused to settle for a Becky. All in all, a worthless good-for-nothing ungrateful nut job.

He was the biggest volcel. He had everything handed to him yet refused to use any of his resources to his advantage.

that gif is making me go fucking crazy.

Yes. I read it before I was blackpilled

that gif is making me go fucking crazy.
id argue that i already went crazy a long time ago which is why i put something that ill never have as my signature :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I'm reading it but not linearily, I kinda reading parts when I'm bored and looking for the best parts

It's really inspiring, really well written, you can tell he was suffering a lot and also was very smart and a good man. The last part is fucking epic. I just feel bad that he went ER because he's dead now :feelscry: imagine if he could be posting in this forum with us

The most brutal part was when he mentioned his sister having fucky fucky with her boyfriend next to his room. Pure suifuel

the most brutal part is the lack of showing his bmw love

Again, I doubt he was autistic. In part I believe his social awkwardness was driven by his arrogance, the fact that although he doesn't explicitly say it, he himself wanted to build the social capital that would allow him to act like an asshole as the popular kids did.

He never stood a chance because he never tried, when you go to uni and don't click you join activities, socials, etc... He overshot and overestimated his worth in every way, he shunned normie status, and refused to settle for a Becky. All in all, a worthless good-for-nothing ungrateful nut job.
Not really, his social akwardeness didn't emanate from his arrogance.
Rather, his arrogance did emanate from his social akwardeness as a coping mechanism for the lack of NT.

Too low iq to read it

Not really, his social akwardeness didn't emanate from his arrogance.
Rather, his arrogance did emanate from his social akwardeness as a coping mechanism for the lack of NT.

Yes, exactly. The other guy got it backwards.

For anyone who's actually read the whole manifesto, they'll know that Elliot as a teenager had an extremely low opinion of himself and was constantly aware of his status at the very bottom of the social hierarchy among the kids at his middle school and high school. He was wracked with feelings of worthlessness, helplessness, and inferiority. It was only after his self-esteem had been crushed to the size of an ant that he basically snapped and turned his mind to the other extreme and became arrogant. In the manifesto it's only after he goes to college that he starts saying all the "superior gentleman" type stuff.

Ive read it and listened to it :feelzez: