Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Has anyone elses mom regret giving birth to you

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
So landlord was supposed to comr yesterday. Didnt come. I didnt go to work yesterday. She thought landlord maycome today.but he didnt. I had work at 9:30 am. Showed up at 9:52 am , but i signed my self in and put 9:30 am. At 11 am i get a call, and my mom asked if i closed the water (garden) i said yes. She thens asks where iam, i said work, she then said why i didnt tell her i was going to work, the landlord may come, and i said ill go back, so i did.
WHen she finished owrk at 4:30 pm , when she arrived she started saying how much stress i give her, and how better her life would be without having a child, and how if she knew it was this hard it would have been beter if she hadn't had one.
And yesterday she said a similar thing, but she said you can go home to your dad, and i believe she said if you wanna walk out and go, then go (maybe the day before yesterday) she also mentiined how much i like to argue. This arguing she talk about is me working with my brain (making task easier and more efficent, (even at work i would tell persons how they could make work easier, they respomd with "gabriel with the brains (not quoted correctly))
Kee0 in my i dont even yell, and i barerly, rare get mad, i dont use swear words talking to her. Even when she said she regrets giving birth to me (not her first time btw) i never responded in a rude way, didnt bitch, didnt cry, didnt show any body responce, i continued as if it never happened, as if any other day.
Obviously, being blackpilled, means i already know the answer, its simple: im ugly thats why, i am unttrative thats why, i am replusive thats why. I am ugly in the inside and the outside. Ive heard how my mom talks about this 2 twin borthers both 6'4 (they are racist) and how had they work, and how i dont help people. Have seen her bring that guy was atleast 6'7-6'9 (who looks latino), and how she smiles and laughs, talking w8th him.
So glad im blackpilled.
Has anyone else expriece this

if I was you I would have shot her in the head, fucking heinous bitch

Why cant you move out if u have a job?
Im lucky to have parents that love me but I dont live with any of them because I dont want them to see me suffer. That would ruin their happiness.

Try to find ur own place, since ur mother is a bitch

Literally told me I ruined her life. My biggest shame

My mom was psychotically sex-negative throughout my life without justification for it, so I don't feel bad at all about this tbh.

Mine said “you’re retarded you’re stupid” from age 5-25 and at age 6-10 she cursed me with “I hope your children will cause you death/suffering.”

Now age 40 My mom wants me to find a girlfriend to wife because I want to see some grandkids. My biggest fuck you is I refuse out of spite. Lol I don’t want my own children to cause me my own death lol

Always when drunk, her biggest regret was having kids, I was an unplanned pregnancy.

I came out a bit wrong due to premature birth and face deformity in a family where everyone are attractive so yeah nigga that's why I became blackpilled at a young age and lowinhib

My “relative” can’t point which for privacy, told me that I was supposed to be aborted because of some development problem,

My “relative” can’t point which for privacy, told me that I was supposed to be aborted because of some development problem,
Brutal, fuck em

Mine said she should have aborted me like she did the other two previous times :feelsrope: :reeeeee:

She left me after my dad roped

Most likely but she would never admit it because she is a virtue signaling whore

This gender just keeps getting more empathetic. Sadly, foids never get their due recognition.

I came out a bit wrong due to premature birth and face deformity in a family where everyone are attractive so yeah nigga that's why I became blackpilled at a young age and lowinhib
That must hurt