Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here actually tried to get plastic surgery?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I'm talking especially with jawcels (me included) because it's the easiest surgery we can have, we can't change our eye area, our face shape, or skull, etc, but jaw, nose can be changed. Are they expensive? Are they not 100% safe? Why aren't we talking more about them. They are the best chance we have to change our lives

Looksmax is for that tbh, most of us don’t have enough money and some can’t change their height which holds a bunch of us back

we can't change our eye area, our face shape, or skull
Dude, you can literally get surgeries to change all of those things.

I haven't gotten surgeries yet because I'm poor as fuck and disfigured so it costs substantially more for me to look human than for most incels to look human.

If I win the lottery, I'll postmaxx on Looksmax.

Looksmax is for that tbh, most of us don’t have enough money and some can’t change their height which holds a bunch of us back

Researched it a lot over the years but never had anything major done. Prices below are based on where I live (USA).

Jaws are a few thousand dollars. Not that expensive by plastic surgery standards because it's a pretty easy procedure to do. Surgical rhinoplasty is expensive as fuck. Talking $15K once you include the hospital bill, anesthesia, etc. Liquid rhinoplasty is $1-2K (depending on the MD and how many vials of 'filler' you need). Most, but not all, of the 'filler' gets absorbed within a year or so, but if you're looking for a relatively non-expensive quick fix for minor problems, it's an option.

Whether or not you'll actually get anything out of looksmaxxing depends on a few things, including age and how close you are to normie tier naturally.

Researched it a lot over the years but never had anything major done. Prices below are based on where I live (USA).

Jaws are a few thousand dollars. Not that expensive by plastic surgery standards because it's a pretty easy procedure to do. Surgical rhinoplasty is expensive as fuck. Talking $15K once you include the hospital bill, anesthesia, etc. Liquid rhinoplasty is $1-2K (depending on the MD and how many vials of 'filler' you need). Most, but not all, of the 'filler' gets absorbed within a year or so, but if you're looking for a relatively non-expensive quick fix for minor problems, it's an option.

Whether or not you'll actually get anything out of looksmaxxing depends on a few things, including age and how close you are to normie tier naturally.
What do you mean it gets absorbed by the body?

I have but I completely fucked up. Went to a local place which would be translated to «The implant clinic» in english. Didnt have any consultations anywhere else. Got chin implant, jaw implant and cheekbone implants. Problem is my face is recessed so it was no point trying to fix it that way. The right thing for me would have been to find a maxillofacial surgeon and get some kind of jaw surgery changing the bone itself so fuck my life...

but I also did do several CO2 laser surgeries which fixed my acne scars and also had a succesful otoplasty (ears)

What do you mean it gets absorbed by the body?
So they use a thick dermal filler for liquid rhino to fix things like a small-medium sized dorsal hump, general asymmetry, or add volume to the tip. It seems paradoxical that adding volume could correct for things like a bulge in one part of the nose, but in truth, there are two ways to fix a bad nose--take volume away from the problematic parts (which is what surgical rhino focuses more on) or adding volume in other areas, making the final product look more balanced and proportioned--which is what 'beauty' really is--geometric proportion and symmetry.

Anyways, the filler they use isn't considered permanent; it's primarily hyaluronic acid, which is a substance naturally occurring in the body. But just like hyaluronic acid which is produced by the body, it gets absorbed into the tissue over time. So what happens with many liquid rhino patients is they'll get the procedure done and then have to come back for another touch up in about a year to correct for the absorption (rate varies by patient, specific filler used, and skill of the doctor). Other people get pretty lucky and may have some of the residual stay behind for longer; even years. But the average is about 9-12 months. A smart doctor will actually do the procedure in two visits, spaced out by 6-8 weeks, because the first injection incurs a very fast rate of absorption, whereas later ones don't.

The material isn't that different from what they use to fill scars and such. I could relay more via PM if you're interested.

Looksmax would give you better answers

I don't have money otherwise I would have got it for sure