Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone here done discord anime erp?

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I know it sounds pretty weird and degenerate, but it's actually a great cope. The mutual understanding on most servers is that they're 100% composed of lonely men, and they tend to actually be pretty blackpilled.

I apologize if this is a bit off-topic, I'm still not quite acquainted with the standards of this forum.

I’m in one now. It’s not much and there are holes.

@LastGerman how over it is for western men

I have done a different kind of RP in post-by-post form, but I haven't really done it in years. RPing was a good cope when I did it though.

Oh wow I love to roleplay with another man that I'm an anime girl and have him fuck me yes absolutely OP i know EXACTLY what you're talking about!!!

Oh wow I love to roleplay with another man that I'm an anime girl and have him fuck me
Jfl. What the hell.

Only RPs i’ve ever been in are Nation and Vietnam War RPs.

Jfl. What the hell.

Only RPs i’ve ever been in are Nation and Vietnam War RPs.
I did military RPs at one point as well. Looking back at it, that was probably the thing normies were doing in real life with actual friends while I was a shut-in who ever only talked to people online.

when i was a young teenager i used to do regular roleplaying stuff, erp sounds like one of those steps on the road to trannydom

I did military RPs at one point as well. Looking back at it, that was probably the thing normies were doing in real life with actual friends while I was a shut-in who ever only talked to people online.
Make your AVI point the gun to my head.

I have not done that tbh

notafed is that you? :feelswhere: