Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has anyone tried chemistry-maxing with aphrodisiacs ? Perhaps volcel if never tried aphrodisiac?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Not something I've personally done (I don't even know what they are or what they work tbh, force-feed oysters to foids?

I was thinking of aromatics due to watching Redo of Healer and how protagonist uses them.

Obviously not something Chad needs (his BO is aphrodisiac to foids) but maybe artifice could substitute for our own lack of natural horny-musk?

Let's just not throw money away on shitty bad-smelling colognes now, this is science.

Just give a whore some free shrooms and then ask her for pudsy when she asks you for more.

Last edited:
What, spike her drink? That's gotta be some kind of illegal.

Just give a whore some free shrooms and then ask her for pudsy.
I thought shrooms just make you dream not horny.

Also hoping for legal stuff.

I guess the irony is to benefit from shit like candles you need to be attractive enough to get her into a private room =/ So if there were aphro-candles it might let Brad perform as a Chadlite and get sex on 1st date instead of kiss, I guess?

We'd need something other than candles though since you can't carry shit like that on some sidewalk.

Most cologne is prob a shitty scam though, how do we science what would benefit?

I thought shrooms just make you dream not horny.

Also hoping for legal stuff.

I guess the irony is to benefit from shit like candles you need to be attractive enough to get her into a private room =/ So if there were aphro-candles it might let Brad perform as a Chadlite and get sex on 1st date instead of kiss, I guess?

We'd need something other than candles though since you can't carry shit like that on some sidewalk.

Most cologne is prob a shitty scam though, how do we science what would benefit?

They make you horny if you are alredy horny , I ve fucked my mare while tripping and feels incredible.

Drugs can basically potentially turn you into Chad

Incels, especially young ones, should give them a try

I ve fucked my mare while tripping
The great thing about a mare is if you fall on her during sex she can hold you up, human foids are weaksauce.
your libido is already high if anything, I mean just take a look at your own post history.
I mean raising libido of foids so she lowers her standards due to wanting dick now.

I fear like if I managed to do it she'd just speed-dial Chad and fuck him though.

Aphrodesiacs probably worked better in the past before cellphones and uber, where a foid who is horny and wants immediate dick would fuck a sub-Chad who was available, knowing it was a weeks-long carriage-ride to find Chad.

I mean raising libido of foids so she lowers her standards due to wanting dick now.

I fear like if I managed to do it she'd just speed-dial Chad and fuck him though.

Aphrodesiacs probably worked better in the past before cellphones and uber, where a foid who is horny and wants immediate dick would fuck a sub-Chad who was available, knowing it was a weeks-long carriage-ride to find Chad.

foids libido is already high as it is, not going to make any significant difference really.

bros how do I increase my autism levels so I can comprehend @Wizard32's threads

The great thing about a mare is if you fall on her during sex she can hold you up, human foids are weaksauce.

My mare Emma is quite docile but if i fell on her i would be fucked cuz she pees a lot.

Just give a whore some free shrooms and then ask her for pudsy when she asks you for more.

your idea is better than OP's, I mean the girl will be hallucinating, who knows what will happen, also would be easier to take advance of abusing her.

your idea is better than OP's, I mean the girl will be hallucinating, who knows what will happen, also would be easier to take advance of abusing her.

Just give foids potent chocolate bars infused with shrooms , I mean if you know how to cultivate them.

Just give foids potent chocolate bars infused with shrooms , I mean if you know how to cultivate them.

yeah, girls consciousness being altered in some way such as inebriation would raise our chances for all I know, better than ,,raising" her libido, they're the same sluts who get gangbanged in all positions then complain next day she hasn't been railed for few hours lol their libido is baseline through the roof.

My mare Emma is quite docile but if i fell on her i would be fucked cuz she pees a lot.
I don't understand, she'd automatically piss on you if you put too much weight on her haunches? Seems strange.

couldn't you wait until right after you saw her pee to fuck her that way her bladder is empty?
foids libido is already high as it is, not going to make any significant difference really.
levels always fluctuate, I dunno

foids can get depressed and have bad diets and shit same as us that would lower it, at least in respect to other foids' libidos
yeah, girls consciousness being altered in some way such as inebriation would raise our chances for all I know, better than ,,raising" her libido

You could call it being a moralfag but I don't want them blackout drunk or anything.

I think it's fair play to try and slightly skew energy levels in a way that Chad does unpunished anyway (musk vs aphrodesiac) but not shit that approaches blackout-drunk level because that's basically rape. I don't really know what kind of stuff you're talking about.

they're the same sluts who get gangbanged in all positions then complain next day she hasn't been railed for few hours lol their libido is baseline through the roof.
Seems like a generalization.

Pretty sure there's a lot of foids who tend to avoid gangbangs and stick to serial 1-on-1 dalliances to try and milk a false "pure" mystique

Last edited:

Pretty sure there's a lot of foids who tend to avoid gangbangs and stick to serial 1-on-1 dalliances to try and milk a false "pure" mystique

yeah I agree.

I don't understand, she'd automatically piss on you if you put too much weight on her haunches? Seems strange.

couldn't you wait until right after you saw her pee to fuck her that way her bladder is empty?

levels always fluctuate, I dunno

foids can get depressed and have bad diets and shit same as us that would lower it, at least in respect to other foids' libidos

You could call it being a moralfag but I don't want them blackout drunk or anything.

I think it's fair play to try and slightly skew energy levels in a way that Chad does unpunished anyway (musk vs aphrodesiac) but not shit that approaches blackout-drunk level because that's basically rape. I don't really know what kind of stuff you're talking about.

She does it from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back