Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has anyone tried finasteride? What were the side effects like?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Title

@Saddam I remember you saying you were on fin

Sorry you got no reply

I usually don't talk about this because literally everywhere on internet it seems people think if you take fin you will become a tranny. I started to lose hair at 15. At 17 ( was nearly 18 ) I started to take finasteride but after a month became really troubled so said fuck it hair is life and started taking dutasteride. I'm 19 now and still take dutasteride. Funny enough I am yet to have a single side effect let alone have those horrifying stories you read on forums. My cum volume went down tho but not as much as I expected. Maybe it's because i'm young.

At a point I was losing 100 hairs while having a bath but nowadays see like 10-15 or less than 10 hairs while bathing. It didn't regrow anything but it did stabilise my hair loss which does makes me happy.

But hey there are people out there who say you will become a tranny after taking it or you will never get a boner again so yeah don't blame me that I told you I didn't get any side effects.

Tbh taking fin and specially dut is extremely controversial topic on forums so I don't talk about it. Replied because you got no reply tbh ngl dedsrs not joking.

@SryMyEnglish takes fin too so he might have something to share too. @SryMyEnglish I know we don't go along well now but if you can share something with OP it might be helpful considering he got no replies.

Sorry you got no reply

I usually don't talk about this because literally everywhere on internet it seems people think if you take fin you will become a tranny. I started to lose hair at 15. At 17 ( was nearly 18 ) I started to take finasteride but after a month became really troubled so said fuck it hair is life and started taking dutasteride. I'm 19 now and still take dutasteride. Funny enough I am yet to have a single side effect let alone have those horrifying stories you read on forums. My cum volume went down tho but not as much as I expected. Maybe it's because i'm young.

At a point I was losing 100 hairs while having a bath but nowadays see like 10-15 or less than 10 hairs while bathing. It didn't regrow anything but it did stabilise my hair loss which does makes me happy.

But hey there are people out there who say you will become a tranny after taking it or you will never get a boner again so yeah don't blame me that I told you I didn't get any side effects.

Tbh taking fin and specially dut is extremely controversial topic on forums so I don't talk about it. Replied because you got no reply tbh ngl dedsrs not joking.

@SryMyEnglish takes fin too so he might have something to share too. @SryMyEnglish I know we don't go along well now but if you can share something with OP it might be helpful considering he got no replies.
Excellent reply thanks man.

Yeah every study out there says that the side effects are only experienced by 1-2% of patients. This could be falsified in some way, but I feel like if the side effects were anywhere near as bad as what people make them out to be there's no way studies could hide it.
I've tried minoxidil, people said it made them tired, depressed, weakened their erections etc. I got zero side effects beyond dry skin.

I feel like I might give it a go.

Sucks that it didn't give you any regrowth. Some people apparently get like a whole norwood back from it

Yeah every study out there says that the side effects are only experienced by 1-2% of patients. This could be falsified in some way, but I feel like if the side effects were anywhere near as bad as what people make them out to be there's no way studies could hide it.
That's where another controversial part comes because apparently the pharma company that did the trails has law suit on them for hiding side effects. That's why I don't talk about this.

But do remember one thing. Losing your hair is a death sentence. Remember Connor Murphy and francisco lachowski and these guys are as best looking as you can get.

Chances are you will never get past 3 PSL rating if you lose your hair and I feel i'm being a little bit liberal with 3 PSL.

These guys are super models and they look utter shit after the morphs. Imagine what would happen if an incel lost his hair.

Sometimes taking these meds are seen as a compromise between looks and libido.

I've tried minoxidil, people said it made them tired
I also tried oral minoxidil once. It did make me tired and gave me dark circles. I thought I could tolerate it but I couldn't plus I always had a fucked up sleep schedule so all those things stacked up. Topical didn't gave me any side except that my hair didn't handle alcohol well and I have to use an alcohol free version.

Sucks that it didn't give you any regrowth. Some people apparently get like a whole norwood back from it
The balding gene is very strong with me but yes people have grown a Norwood from fin (while all I had was okayish maintenance from a drug stronger than fin ).

I would say @SryMyEnglish and I have equally worse hair genetics but he started later while I started earlier and there is a difference of a Norwood between both of us.

But hey I told you what they talk about fin so yeah.

That's where another controversial part comes because apparently the pharma company that did the trails has law suit on them for hiding side effects. That's why I don't talk about this.

But do remember one thing. Losing your hair is a death sentence. Remember Connor Murphy and francisco lachowski and these guys are as best looking as you can get.

Chances are you will never get past 3 PSL rating if you lose your hair and I feel i'm being a little bit liberal with 3 PSL.

These guys are super models and they look utter shit after the morphs. Imagine what would happen if an incel lost his hair.

Sometimes taking these meds are seen as a compromise between looks and libido.

I also tried oral minoxidil once. It did make me tired and gave me dark circles. I thought I could tolerate it but I couldn't plus I always had a fucked up sleep schedule so all those things stacked up. Topical didn't gave me any side except that my hair didn't handle alcohol well and I have to use an alcohol free version.

The balding gene is very strong with me but yes people have grown a Norwood from fin (while all I had was okayish maintenance from a drug stronger than fin ).

I would say @SryMyEnglish and I have equally worse hair genetics but he started later while I started earlier and there is a difference of a Norwood between both of us.

But hey I told you what they talk about fin so yeah.
I know i've made a thread about connor murphy lol

Oral minoxidil is super dangerous and has much stronger side effects i've heard. But yeah i think i may be starting to develop dark circles rn unfortunately

I definitely don't want to wait too long, otherwise the norwoods lost will have to be gotten back with transplants which cost a lot

I didn't know about the lawsuits wtf, how is it that i've never heard about it

Oral minoxidil is super dangerous and has much stronger side effects i've heard
I took a low dose tbh I think I used to break the pills in half. Still couldn't tolerate it.

I didn't know about the lawsuits wtf, how is it that i've never heard about it
That's forum aspie stuff tbh. I too don't know much about it because I never really cared.

Never had any serious side effect, just became hairier on other body parts

I want to go along with you :feelsrope:
OKay
I have no visible side effects from finasteride, compared to my schizopills its completly safe, Ive stared loosing my hair at 15 and taking finasteride in 19 and I dont really see any progress for this 5 months, I neither lost hair, neither gained, my libido always was weak and it didnt become more weaker, the problem is I cant coom and theres no sperm durning my orgasm, but its because of resperidon, i think, my schizopills. I think Im gonna make a wig for myself becuase NW3 still looks ugly af and I wont recover my hair any much

As soon as things open back up, I'll go to my Doc and get a prescription. I have been using minxodil for the past 8 months and my hair looks like it did 6 years ago. I guess the trick is to get on it when you're thinning and before you legit go bald.

As soon as things open back up, I'll go to my Doc and get a prescription. I have been using minxodil for the past 8 months and my hair looks like it did 6 years ago. I guess the trick is to get on it when you're thinning and before you legit go bald.

I've been on minox for less than 2 months, I've noticed that my hair is thicker, but not in the areas where I've been thinning the most. It's probably too early though.

Never had any serious side effect, just became hairier on other body parts
Thanks for the feedback man

I want to go along with you :feelsrope:
OKay
I have no visible side effects from finasteride, compared to my schizopills its completly safe, Ive stared loosing my hair at 15 and taking finasteride in 19 and I dont really see any progress for this 5 months, I neither lost hair, neither gained, my libido always was weak and it didnt become more weaker, the problem is I cant coom and theres no sperm durning my orgasm, but its because of resperidon, i think, my schizopills. I think Im gonna make a wig for myself becuase NW3 still looks ugly af and I wont recover my hair any much
Okay so at least it stabilized your hair loss. And yeah NW3 is really bad. You could try a hair system I guess.

I took a low dose tbh I think I used to break the pills in half. Still couldn't tolerate it.
I had 5mg pills and broke them into 5 pieces. My errections went weak after 3 months and I stopped after 4 months since it can only stop hairloss and I never heard that anyone regrew hair. I already got strong NW3 so I didnt wanted to put my dick in danger.

tx bro

I had 5mg pills and broke them into 5 pieces. My errections went weak after 3 months and I stopped after 4 months since it can only stop hairloss and I never heard that anyone regrew hair. I already got strong NW3 so I didnt wanted to put my dick in danger.
Still too strong. 5mg is the dose used for the prostate. In south korea they give .25mg pills to use daily for hair loss because it's almost as strong and with way less sides.
I've heard that even taking it once every 2 days reduces side effects.

Was it just your erections? Not your libido too?

Was it just your erections? Not your libido too?
I cant really recall my libido. I guess I just noticed the errections. A friend said I act hysterical like a woman but I think that wasnt the case

I cant really recall my libido. I guess I just noticed the errections. A friend said I act hysterical like a woman but I think that wasnt the case
And your erections went back to normal afterwards?

And your erections went back to normal afterwards?
I would say 95% of the power they had before. But it could be placebo effect since I feared permanent damage.

Oh yeah I think I used 5 mg and broke a pill into two. That means I was taking 2.5 mg.

Tbh breaking those pills into 5 then handling them seems tough. The ones I had were tiny.

Oh yeah I think I used 5 mg and broke a pill into two. That means I was taking 2.5 mg.

Tbh breaking those pills into 5 then handling them seems tough. The ones I had were tiny.
2,5? daily? Nigga you are the absolute madman.

There are pill cutters for this tbh
This. It's way too much from what I've read

This is nothing. There are people out there that have taken Spironolactone although topical. It's a drug which lowers your testosterone if i'm correct. I knew I guy who used it and he had pretty good hair tbh but he did say his hairloss was because of using steroids.

This is nothing. There are people out there that have taken Spironolactone although topical. It's a drug which lowers your testosterone if i'm correct. I knew I guy who used it and he had pretty good hair tbh but he did say his hairloss was because of using steroids.
I thought about using steroids, maybe anavar because its weaker. But since I am prone to hairloss it will happen even more...
After all only a hair transplant can help now. I might try minoxidil again.

I thought about using steroids, maybe anavar because its weaker. But since I am prone to hairloss it will happen even more...
I might start taking oral minoxidil too but at 1.25 mg. If I have to cut a pill in four then a normal 10 pill strip should last pretty long. If I get tolerable sides I will continue using it.

You could try SARMs, those are the weakest things you could take

You could try SARMs, those are the weakest things you could take
The thing is that I need my hair to regrow. I already lost enough, just stopping the hairloss won't do anymore

The thing is that I need my hair to regrow. I already lost enough, just stopping the hairloss won't do anymore
It's pretty difficult. Even Kevin Mann who tried ever substance he could get his hands on and tried overdosing stuff still couldn't regrow much.
From what I've heard, at best you can expect to regrow 1 norwood. Anything more is wishing for a miracle.

Life is so unfair, I didn't even notice I was balding until I hit NW2. Then it hit me like a truck

It's pretty difficult. Even Kevin Mann who tried ever substance he could get his hands on and tried overdosing stuff still couldn't regrow much.
From what I've heard, at best you can expect to regrow 1 norwood. Anything more is wishing for a miracle.

Life is so unfair, I didn't even notice I was balding until I hit NW2. Then it hit me like a truck
I will just save money for a transplant. At my current state even regrowing will be hard. I put my energy into getting a well paying job.
I dont wanna ruin my body with kike pills that won't give me satisfying results.

I will just save money for a transplant. At my current state even regrowing will be hard. I put my energy into getting a well paying job.
I dont wanna ruin my body with kike pills that won't give me satisfying results.
Same tbh, stemcelmaxxing. But just getting one norwood back costs like 10 k i think