Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone tried RTT(Roid-Tan-Tatt)

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
More than half the non-manlets and non-Framecels on this forum should be able to ascend with it.RTT is hella legit.It’s a niche and doesn’t work all the time but it is enough to get you laid.I have seen hundreds of ascensions with RTT.Literal ethnic subhumans slaying with their bodies.

Have you tried it?

no one cares about your frame beyond a certain extent it literally does not help if ur face is ugly.
I am the one asking the question here you fucking failed permavirgin

also, just lol at insulting your fellow incel brothers. :lul:

no one cares about your frame beyond a certain extent it literally does not help if ur face is ugly.

also, just lol at insulting your fellow incel brothers. :lul:
Chest brah was getting a ton of matches on tinder despite looking like a subhuman ethnic rat.As long as you have a 3PSL face it should work

JUST WAIT FOR MY ROAST THREADS MOTHERFUCKER.YOU ARE MY FIRST VICTIM.PREPARE TO GET YOUR ASS EVISCERATED.I AM .CO’s BIGGEST BADDEST BULLY

Greycel thread tbhngl.

you have to be at least a 4/10 darktriadmaxxed to do that.

"fellow incel brothers".
STFU goldcel.

based.

true ur all a bunch of larping fakecel faggots

Fucking GrAYcels man....

Steroids I heard makes your dick even smaller so that would make things worse for me. My skin is already tanned as I'm not white.

Go see chest brahs tinder experiment on .me and come back to me
You have height so you will fine especially back in curry land. Also your face is like 5/10 so go ahead and try it and tell us the results.

I would rather fix my face with surgeries than cope with roids and gymcelling
I am the one asking the question here you fucking failed permavirgin
JFL this isn’t lookism.net. You say that like you’re not a virgin yourself :feelswhere:

Tread lightly GrAYcel.
Didn’t you make a long spergy thread back in like June about JBW? He had the same avi as you and I’m pretty sure he’s banned
"fellow incel brothers".
STFU goldcel.

based.
based btw

Genuinely how are you not banned yet?

I would rather fix my face with surgeries than cope with roids and gymcelling

JFL this isn’t lookism.net. You say that like you’re not a virgin yourself :feelswhere:

Tread lightly GrAYcel.

based btw

Genuinely how are you not banned yet?
he's an autist from .me, that shit .me thread doesnt realise you need a decent frame and muscle insertion genetics, and a 5/10 + face

he's an autist from .me, that shit .me thread doesnt realise you need a decent frame and muscle insertion genetics, and a 5/10 + face
Do you consider chest brah to be a 5/10?And He is a 5’10 manlet aswell

160329294476216032929447621603292944762160329294476216032929447621603292944762160329294476216032929447621603292944762
@Indiancel

just look at his face it’s so disharmonious he is a legit 2/10.Just look at his lower third it’s so comical.They are actually Implants
thaTs real :lul:

I’ve said this before, tallfags just need to do that and they’ll slay.

Kek phaggot tough guy OP banned. Couldn't even last one day here. Jfl at his sewer rat pajeet IQ
AM .CO’s BIGGEST BADDEST BULLY
GroundedInconsequentialHarlequinbug max 1mb

@pp183 @Diocel JFL at these shitskin copers

Jfl at that faggot using big text like .me autists that larps as chads :lul:
He was probably some mentally ill lowIQ curry from looksmax. Good riddance tbh

Finally banned, took a while

Jfl at that faggot using big text like .me autists that larps as chads :lul:
but, but chad spends 14 hours a day on an obscure autist forum, hate those larping fucks