Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has wearing a mask had an effect on how strangers perceive you irl?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Masks cover half of your face. I feel like masks would be lifefuel for incels with good hair and/or good eye areas. Or lifefuel for incels with horrible lower thirds.

But it won't do anything for someone who's fucked because of height for instance

Tho it's not like it really matters at the end of the day since everyone will be able to tell how subhuman you are once you take your mask off

Masks cover half of your face. I feel like masks would be lifefuel for incels with good hair and/or good eye areas. Or lifefuel for incels with horrible lower thirds

Tho it's not like it really matters at the end of the day since everyone will be able to tell how subhuman you are once you take your mask off

Well, my eye area is shit. Maskcel :feelsrope:

I don't get looks of disgust anymore. I wish I can wear a mask for life

I just feel safer being in public with part of my face covered. It's like it's protecting me from notice in some way.

people dont stare at me anymore

Still haven't worn one, I'm the only person at the grocery stores and shit not wearing one despite the state """mandate""". Not joining the marxist cult.

Anyways, my biggest flaws are my skin color, height, and eye area (mainly IPD), so a mask only seeks to hide the things on my face that are acceptable, so there's no point for me anyways.

I don't get looks of disgust anymore. I wish I can wear a mask for life
So the mask instantly improved your personality?!! :soy:

Doesn't help ethnics, I still get crazy stared at

a guy gave me a thumbs up from his car yesterday

Not at all, since my ugly looks and/or negative halo effect also have to do with my frame or rather lack of body mass (my frame is actually okay) - I am 175cm and 48-50 kilograms at almost 30 years of age.

a guy gave me a thumbs up from his car yesterday
y tho :worryfeels:
Not at all, since my ugly looks and/or negative halo effect also have to do with my frame or rather lack of body mass (my frame is actually okay) - I am 175cm and 48-50 kilograms at almost 30 years of age.
You're crazy skinny bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back