Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate Dumb Normie Cliches "She's just a strong woman bro!" "You just can't handle strong modern women bro!"

FarCel

FarCel

Officer
Of course "strong women" is basically a stupid normie cultlike cliche that just gets thrown around to include basically every woman... :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

But the thing is they never go into any detail about HOW you as a soy normie would "deal" with these so called strong women

Our ancestors did but that's another story :feelsEhh:

but we also need to STAND UP FOR WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE TO BE A REAL MAN. :soy:

Being a strong woman in 2022 :
"if i want to get fat, i'll get fat bc my body is beautiful" :foidSoy:
"i'll dress like a slut to seduce chad and what? you're not entitled to me, sweetie" :foidSoy:
"my body is my choice you can't tell anything about it" :foidSoy:
"hehe ugly men are garbage" :foidSoy:

And the worst thing isn't all the bs they repeat 24/7 but the fact that there are SO MANY men who agree with this :soy:

"Strong" women getting triggered by fat and whore shaming. They should be sent off to Ukraine with the Reddit Battalion:society::society::society::society::society:

Last edited:
I do think the correct way for a society to deal with women in general is to dominate them, basically.

It's the way humans are wired. We've tried and are trying empowering women and it fails every time. You end up with a broken and weak society because it's just unnatural.

They are strong because they are given things for free and they live in tutorial mode jfl