Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hate my family hate my mother

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
The last time I touched a pussy was when I was born and my whore mother shit me out of her pussy. its disgusting that I came out of that old ulgy stinky pussy.
I wanted to came out from a prime pussy but no nigger god said that I should came out from my mothers stinky pussy.
the thought disgusts me

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

My mom is a dumb cunt I shouldn't even be sloowed to exist she had to spread pussy and let herself get knocked up :reeeeee:

The last time I touched a pussy was when I was born and my whore mother shit me out of her pussy. its disgusting that I came out of that old ulgy stinky pussy.
I wanted to came out from a prime pussy but no nigger god said that I should came out from my mothers stinky pussy.
the thought disgusts me
I understand how you feel I wish I was aborted myself but I was forced here without my consent and I am here to stay to an extent I don't know if this world is trying to push me towards a self-termination

I don't hate my mom I hate that she had me tho

the thought disgusts me
Same. I hate her so fucking much it is unreal. I don't blame her for birthing me, life is a rollercoaster ride I accept that there are bad parts too.
However what I do blame her for all the years of abuse, actually the continuous abuse. Both physical and mental, gosh after I become financially independent I swear that I'll never hear her voice ever again. Maybe one call on her birthday to rub it in her face.

Doctors recommend my mom to abort me, yet she decided to have me.

Because a omen (while my dad was driving with her, a Warlock appeared as a giant black chicken on the side of the road and stared at my parents) and she took this as a omen that she should have me or something. I was supposed to be aborted because I was not forming right inside the womb.

Because a omen (while my dad was driving with her, a Warlock appeared as a giant black chicken on the side of the road and stared at my parents)
what the hell is this shit

This faggot needs to be banned already

the thought disgusts me
She should have aborted u lol :feelsjuice: