Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate the lunch guy that serves me food in my mess

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
There's this oldcel that serves me food at my mess replacing the previous guy and I hate him. He doesn't give the right portions of meat, eggs and sweets, always tries to give everyone less. According to rules he needs to give eveyone 2 eggs in the morning and atleast 150 gm of meat in thr afternoon but this nigga only gives a ladle full of chicken which is hardly like 40-50 grms of chicken and he always makes a grumpy face when serving people food as if we are stealing food from his own plate. Like nigger I paid for that food and you are just an employee it's not coming out of your pocket. Give me the food that I paid for. He also rarely wears gloves while serving food. Hate that nigga throught and through. I wish I could just slam that plate on his bald head sometimes. Dumb ass old fart.

i feel like you are too angry for something that's a bit trivial

Tell him straight. Tell him you want your food as per regulations. Perhaps he has not been trained and is unaware of the portion sizes.

There's this oldcel that serves me food at my mess replacing the previous guy and I hate him. He doesn't give the right portions of meat, eggs and sweets, always tries to give everyone less. According to rules he needs to give eveyone 2 eggs in the morning and atleast 150 gm of meat in thr afternoon but this nigga only gives a ladle full of chicken which is hardly like 40-50 grms of chicken and he always makes a grumpy face when serving people food as if we are stealing food from his own plate. Like nigger I paid for that food and you are just an employee it's not coming out of your pocket. Give me the food that I paid for. He also rarely wears gloves while serving food. Hate that nigga throught and through. I wish I could just slam that plate on his bald head sometimes. Dumb ass old fart.
Just get your friends together and constantly make complaints against him. After a few weeks they will fire him.

Also get all the people at your mess to constantly make him upset till he snaps and has a melt down :lul: he will then be fired:lul:

You wouldn't care about portions if it was a Chad athlete. You would find justifications for his behaviour instead.

Just get your friends together and constantly make complaints against him. After a few weeks they will fire him.

Also get all the people at your mess to constantly make him upset till he snaps and has a melt down :lul: he will then be fired:lul:
Friends ? Did you forget on what website you are ?

Learn about halo effect before posting.
OP said something completely unrelated to inceldom and Chads and yet the first thing you thought about after reading this post is Chad. Thats not heterosexual behaviour

Friends ? Did you forget on what website you are ?
and??? so incels cant be friends with other incels or with other people? just because of lack of pussy i cant be human?

and??? so incels cant be friends with other incels or with other people? just because of lack of pussy i cant be human?
Most people on here have little or no friends

OP said something completely unrelated to inceldom and Chads and yet the first thing you thought about after reading this post is Chad. Thats not heterosexual behaviour
An 'oldcel', 'bald head', 'grumpy face' is also completely unrelated to service one performs.
But for some reason OP pointed these things.
'Grumpy face' may be related to impression but if someone is treated like crap and feels it, that kind of face he will have?

If you have working or studying experience, you can notice that people often are irritated or even lash out at ugly, weak persons because of a small inconvenience.
While ignoring the shortcomings of a more attractive people.
I remember at work one female said that I irritate her even if I didn't tried to start conversations with her.

An 'oldcel', 'bald head', 'grumpy face' is also completely unrelated to service one performs.
But for some reason OP pointed these things.
'Grumpy face' may be related to impression but if someone is treated like crap and feels it, that kind of face he will have?

If you have working or studying experience, you can notice that people often are irritated or even lash out at ugly, weak persons because of a small inconvenience.
While ignoring the shortcomings of a more attractive people.
I remember at work one female said that I irritate her even if I didn't tried to start conversations with her.
You still think automatically about Chad, which makes you gay

You still think automatically about Chad, which makes you gay
It's an example of halo effect which exists in real world, clown.
Otherwise majority of this forum are gays because they once wrote something like 'Chad only'...

It's an example of halo effect which exists in real world, clown.
Otherwise majority of this forum are gays because they once wrote something like 'Chad only'...
Guess the majority of this forum is gay then. Not even girls think about Chad as much as some users here do...

sure, thats why you rot on an incel forum
yeah for sure thats because ur mum doesnt count as ascending because she is so fucked up , landwhale trash