Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you called a nigger a nigger to his face?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★
20% - More racebait in ID
If so what was his reaction? I have heard if niggers are alone, they chimpout, but won't attack you. Is that true

Last edited:
How is this inceldom related?

sleep deprived in a macdonalds once

I avoid niggers and I avoid fights

i did once when i was trying to learn how to socialize on omegle but it was cuz he told me my brackets were ugly, i did not watched his full reaction cuz i skipped after that, but i felt a bit bad after maybe it was too much

i do all the time
0/10 lie. Unless you're a tall ogre who's packing heat and has his boys with him, nobody is going to risk the nigger swarm attack.

No i dont want fights or to start things with niggers want nothing to do with thug niggers

Yes

the nignog was in full body cast at the local hospital.

IMG 4571

Sort of. I don't remember what I was talking about but it was in high school a few years ago when Some blackie yells "oh my god will you shut the fuck up already nigga?" I told him "I'm not a nigga, don't call me that." Then, being the primitive he is, he gets up from his chair and tries to get up in my face until the teacher got between him and I.

Closest thing i did was telling my former friend that a Nigger passing curry was a "nigga nigga nigga". The curry heard it, screamed at me and told me he would go to the school director if i ever do that again

online yea and he deleted his acc and said i bullied him off the forum. He claimed to be proud of being a nigger too :feelskek:

i think he has a vagina?

Sort of. I don't remember what I was talking about but it was in high school a few years ago when Some blackie yells "oh my god will you shut the fuck up already nigga?" I told him "I'm not a nigga, don't call me that." Then, being the primitive he is, he gets up from his chair and tries to get up in my face until the teacher got between him and I.
funny how they make jokes bout other races but cant take shit themselves