Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any politicians acknowledged hypergamy?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Or are they happy just pretending like it doesn't exist until society completely collapses? I think the only way forward at this point is to revoke female rights and completely enslave them like they do in arab countries.

why would they acknowledge it when they ain't affected by it? they fuck kids anyways

no
politicuckolds are just puppets who do the talking and pretending while the real elite fucks jb pussy in their secret bunkers and residences

There was that incel politician what was his name again. He's dead now btw.

no
politicuckolds are just puppets who do the talking and pretending while the real elite fucks jb pussy in their secret bunkers and residences
Brutal titopill

no, they are just controlling and manipulated normfag just like kikes.

politics doesn't have have anything about hypergamy tbh

They don't care even if they know it exists.

idk
my grandma told me that it was Tito's wife who was whoring around
Pička je jedina brava koju je Tito morao da obija sirovom silom. Gotovo za 'Rvatske bravare. :feelsrope:

Or are they happy just pretending like it doesn't exist until society completely collapses? I think the only way forward at this point is to revoke female rights and completely enslave them like they do in arab countries.
Not in the US. There's too many other issues to address rn, it is an election year after all.

There was that incel politician what was his name again. He's dead now btw.
Nathan Larson?

He wasn't entirely 'incel,' but he was quite based and had a solid understanding of the woman question

No. Zero focus on declining birth rates, single mother problem, etc...

Reminder who all politicians really serve...

Nathan Larson?

He wasn't entirely 'incel,' but he was quite based and had a solid understanding of the woman question
Yep, that was the guy. It turns out he commited suicide by starvation, which is quite a feat (when was the last time you've heard someone go out like that?).

Yep, that was the guy. It turns out he commited suicide by starvation, which is quite a feat (when was the last time you've heard someone go out like that?).
Either that or he was Epstein'd

it's a ptiy that he's not around, the incelosphere is more dull without him

I remember he had an account on here too. Does it still exist?
@Leucosticte

But most of the posts were erased. Fortunately, the user @Mainländer made a compilation of some of his threads:

The ruling elite dgaf about our well-being. Just look at the wealthy in Japan and South Korea literally doing nothing while their countries slowly shrivel to death. They'd rather have their workers work for 20 hrs a day and die prematurely than lose an ounce of their profits if they just treated them like human beings.

Yeah we need a president who will make virgin brides and monogamy great again

We need 1 food for 1 man. Not 1 chad limitless femoids