Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have anyone here ever been on dates

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I assume most of us havnt, those who have been on dates how did you find dates with girls? How did you do it?

incel forum btw

Years ago, but still, I'm a KHHV videogame-jihadicel (in videogame).

Women are really low IQ, and they only care about fucking looks. Walking fleshlights, if I'm being honest with y'all.

JFL, bet we'll have at least one graycel trickle in and say they did. :feelskek:

Women are really low IQ, and they only care about fucking looks. Walking fleshlights, if I'm being honest with y'all.
How did you get dates??

How did you get dates??
With sub5 female (just be first), but got cheated by Latino Chadlite. Yes, I'm still virgin and unable to form relationships (even sincere friendships) in my 20s — however, "friendships" have no purpose besides receiving favors whatsoever; JFL if you think friendships are real.

Elaborate. :feelsUgh:
I used pictures of me from 3 years ago before steroids and when I got there they thought I was catfishing because I looked very old I had wrinkles and bad skin etc due to steroids I just look very mature/old compared to my age (18)

With sub5 female (just be first), but got cheated by Latino Chadlite. Yes, I'm still virgin and unable to form relationships in my 20s.
Justbefirstpill is brutal

Justbefirstpill is brutal
Still, I got cheated by a more good looking teenager... and those thoughts still haunt me from time to time. It's so cruel out there... men with no purpose will be dangerous in the long run (not a threat, but reality).

I better not see anybody saying Yes

Yes ive been on exactly one date it was never from dating apps
Its cause of some uni event that paired people up the only person who responded to me was some chinese girl that couldnt speak english very well
We went on one date it didnt work out

Yes ive been on exactly one date it was never from dating apps
Its cause of some uni event that paired people up the only person who responded to me was some chinese girl that couldnt speak english very well
We went on one date it didnt work out
was she hot

They taste like figs

Yes. They didnt seem interested in anything I Said because Im not Chad

I approached a girl in the mental hospital, added her on facebook, and had one date with her

OP met up with a girl from tinder and went on a date with her.
this forum doesn't deserve to call itself incels.is anymore. maybe losers.is would be a better fit. what's stopping the mods from actually enforcing the shit rules

Nope never it's an alien concept that me.

Not just their IQ.

Even high IQ toilets care about looks

this forum doesn't deserve to call itself incels.is anymore. maybe losers.is would be a better fit. what's stopping the mods from actually enforcing the shit rules
Exactly it's a running joke

I assume most of us havnt, those who have been on dates how did you find dates with girls? How did you do it?

As discussion of romantic experiences is banned, this thread is punishment bait.

it's all fake and riggered, incel with a date? are you mocking us?

Wrong forum jfl

I have a childhood chadlite friend (that's why I'm :blackpill: by reality).
Girls often make the 1st move and he continues the conversation.

Go to looksmaxx if you want dating advice, please. :feelsseriously:

Dates are for chadlites. The chad gets pussy w/o going to a date.

I have gone out with girls but they weren’t dates since the girls had no interest in sex