Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel have anyone of yall ever fought a foid irl before?

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★
have anyone of yall ever fought a foid irl before?. how was it and would you do it,or is it against your morale code?

I never "fought" one, but i punched a classmate in the face when i was in third grade, i don't remember why exactly, i just know that she made fun of me for some reason.

have anyone of yall ever fought a foid irl before?. how was it and would you do it,or is it against your morale code?
If you ever laid a hand of a toilet you would be lynched immediately. White knights would crucify me and I would either end up in jail where I would be raped or dead.

Did you recently punch a toilet

If you ever laid a hand of a toilet you would be lynched immediately. White knights would crucify me and I would either end up in jail where I would be raped or dead.
especially being subhuman , even if its an accusation, theyll believe it

I punched a foid in the face once.
Normies called me out for it.
But she was really bitchy and annoying I waited for her to stop calling me names and ugly she didnt stop and I didnt even get upset just wanted her to shut the fuck up
I was 13 ,
she bullied me, I didnt fight or scream like a pussy I went to her and gave her a nice knuckle to the face(I didnt use a lot of force, it was a mid to gentle one cause shes a foid)

Yes, in second grade.

I Just slapped them on the neck(hard) but never a real fight

Punched 2 in the face in middle school, got out with nothing

Never fought a foid for real, only sparred with them. They have surprisingly slow reactions and extremely low pain tolerance, despite all the myths about child-bearing superpowers.