★★★★★
60d 12h 28m
They already are.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Forum employee
★★★★★
49d 23h 24m
Oh, there's a second picture. Maybe I would have seen that if cuckit didn't have such a shitty layout.

Time to force a drilling machine through Steve Huffman's skull in Minecraft.

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
71d 9h 3m
They were always insane. That's a weird post. Imagine your gf being in the er and you're on reddit. Jfl

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
73d 8h 42m
Oh, there's a second picture. Maybe I would have seen that if cuckit didn't have such a shitty layout.
For real i've never understood how it got popular with such an awful layout. Everything about that website is just set up horribly

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★
18d 7h 41m
Posting about IT on this forum shows serious bitch psychology tbh. Why take up room on this forum taking a spinoff troll forum seriously?

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
47d 6h 38m
Posting about IT on this forum shows serious bitch psychology tbh. Why take up room on this forum taking a spinoff troll forum seriously?
They went past being trolls when they tried getting incel and manosphere sites deplatformed.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
139d 10h 49m
they keep thinking of us when they say ER when ER can mean other things

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
47d 6h 38m
Who cares?
I do. Others here can act too cool for school but when users on IncelTear go out of their way to try and deplatform subs you can act like you don't care all you want but the reality is sites where you can discuss things freely are disappearing while they get to harass incels and the manosphere into silence.

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★
18d 7h 41m
I do. Others here can act too cool for school but when users on IncelTear go out of their way to try and deplatform subs you can act like you don't care all you want but the reality is sites where you can discuss things freely are disappearing while they get to harass incels and the manosphere into silence.
Reddit is owned and operated by powerful people who would put people like us in camps if they could, and populated by less powerful people who feel the same. There will be no victory over reddit, they do not care about what's fair or right and they hate you, let it go.

The manosphere is simpleton shit and the sooner it's stomped out the better. It's a sick waste of energy and is just a way to curl into a ball of negativity and excuse yourself for being a fucking loser. wah wah wah society isn't fair wah wah wah I can't do shit because girls don't like me wah wah wah I hate women because I want them so bad wah wah wah.

We have our forum, we have each other.

Trying to affect political change by screaming about double standards and basically begging for mercy will never work for people like us. It just makes you look like a simpering cock sucker and I'm tired of seeing it.

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
47d 6h 38m
Reddit is owned and operated by powerful people who would put people like us in camps if they could, and populated by less powerful people who feel the same. There will be no victory over reddit, they do not care about what's fair or right and they hate you, let it go.
They won't stop at reddit and redditors will feel emboldened to take down sites like this in the future if they are successful in deplatforming remaining incel and manosphere subs completely.
They aren't going to stop once they know they have the kind of power to shut people up like this.

The manosphere is simpleton shit and the sooner it's stomped out the better. It's a sick waste of energy and is just a way to curl into a ball of negativity and excuse yourself for being a fucking loser. wah wah wah society isn't fair wah wah wah I can't do shit because girls don't like me wah wah wah I hate women because I want them so bad wah wah wah.
So? Women have bitched, complained and whined about far more trivial matters for hundreds of years but guys can't even do that or try to shift the overton window away from overt misandry even if it's just a little bit and in pseudo-anonymous online spaces? I don't agree with that.

We have our forum, we have each other.
I agree with that but the more such spaces online the better. There is no guarantee this forum or remaining incel communities online will last forever with the looming spectre of hate speech laws and internet identity being applied.

Trying to affect political change by screaming about double standards and basically begging for mercy will never work for people like us. It just makes you look like a simpering cock sucker and I'm tired of seeing it.
Wrong. Bringing awareness to double standards and protesting unjust treatment and pointing out hypocrisy is better than just taking it and trying to justify it with appeals to nature and biological arguments like how women are more valuable than men and men are meant to be strong.
Attitudes similar to what you are suggesting were used by PUAs like RooshV to try and argue that men's rights activism and MRAs were losing to try and set the narrative that only PUAs know the answers how to solve the issues men are facing. Roissy regularly shot down the idea of men's rights among his followers and referred to it as unmanly while claiming all guys needed to do is be more alpha and keep women in check.
That kind of defeatism poisoned the well for any hope of advocating for men's issues from the start.

Last edited:
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
14d 10h 49m
Hope everyone on IT has an extremely painful death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Diocel [Serious] Question for greycels and new users The Lounge 19
FallenPrime [Serious] Nicest users on the forum? The Lounge 142
Sadandangrycel [Venting] Allot of users on this forum watch allot of normie content The Lounge 22