Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have u ever been height mogged?

I get height mogged by prepubescent girls.

Yes dude my therapist is very tall

I hate being short,
why couldn't I be average height?:dafuckfeels::fuk::cryfeels::feelsrope:

im extremely short, i get height mogged by most people on the street jfl

Of course, I’m not robert wadlow

Of course. Who hasnt?

Yes many times

Everday by tall foids.

Im 500 meters tall and i never been heightmogged before

You should ask the question in reverse

Every day by foids. Most of the time I'm either their height or shorter.
I'm sure they'll look past my height though and see my great personality! :panties::soy:

Every day by foids. Most of the time I'm either their height or shorter.
I'm sure they'll look past my height though and see my great personality! :panties::soy:
i actually have a stacy girlfriend because i been personalitymaxxing and am on day 2000 nofap

i actually have a stacy girlfriend because i been personalitymaxxing and am on day 2000 nofap
Yeah they can sense the smegma you have under your foreskin, even if washed thoroughly. That's common knowledge. I actually have a 3'2 friend with dwarfism and heavily deformed face, but since he doesn't fap and is a fun, confident guy, he naturally has a 5'10 9/10 stacy girlfriend who's a very successful businesswoman that loves his micro penis because it's not about size, but rather technique.

Yeah they can sense the smegma you have under your foreskin, even if washed thoroughly. That's common knowledge. I actually have a 3'2 friend with dwarfism and heavily deformed face, but since he doesn't fap and is a fun, confident guy, he naturally has a 5'10 9/10 stacy girlfriend who's a very successful businesswoman that loves his micro penis because it's not about size, but rather technique.
I have a 2’6 autistic retarded burn victim friend but due to his nice personality and self improvement everyday with cold shower the testosterone attracted the girl because they sensed his masculinity

I have a 2’6 autistic retarded burn victim friend but due to his nice personality and self improvement everyday with cold shower the testosterone attracted the girl because they sensed his masculinity
Blackpill debunked. Literally take a shower and you have +20% chances to ascend. Do it 5 times a day and you have 100% chance.

Blackpill debunked. Literally take a shower and you have +20% chances to ascend. Do it 5 times a day and you have 100% chance.
incels dont even know simple math :soy:

Is it even possible not to ?

No. Average height of this forum is in fact 6'7" yk, how could you think some of us could have ever gotten heightmogged

everyday, everywhere I go

I even get heightmogged by foids sometimes, it's fucking brutal.

Every single day by the majority of people