Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have yall seen the internet making memes over Twomad's death?

feel like ive heard that name years ago, but i never knew who he was

That's edgy Internet humor for you, which I think was Twomad's wheelhouse? I'm guessing it's what he would've wanted.

Nah its funny

Nah its funny
Well although he bashed on Incels because they’re all whining about some like rapist shit he did supposedly idfk. Something gay it’s best not to side with the normies making these jokes dude

That's edgy Internet humor for you, which I think was Twomad's wheelhouse? I'm guessing it's what he would've wanted.
Crazy how a lot of the flack is coming from his Anti-LGBT sentiments? Like who gaf? Trans aren't humans.

Crazy how a lot of the flack is coming from his Anti-LGBT sentiments? Like who gaf? Trans aren't humans.

Oh, then no, that's genuine celebration of his death.

Well although he bashed on Incels because they’re all whining about some like rapist shit he did supposedly idfk. Something gay it’s best not to side with the normies making these jokes dude
I dont side with normies but some memes make me laugh

Nah its funny
I mean, is it. But it's also fucked up. Like the only reason they are mocking his death is because of his allegations. Like, do you have any idea how many people have been caught up in similar low brow events that were simply overlooked because the vast majority separated 'the artist from the art"? Reeks of virtue signaling at this point.

I mean, is it. But it's also fucked up. Like the only reason they are mocking his death is because of his allegations. Like, do you have any idea how many people have been caught up in similar low brow events that were simply overlooked because the vast majority separated 'the artist from the art"? Reeks of virtue signaling at this point.
I dont laugh because of the normies reason I laugh because its kinda funny that it idc if he was rapist or pedo or trannyphobic

Dat shit outta pocket fr fr knowhaimsayin deadass

not my problem

WTF ur username

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back