Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you been invited to a party before?

Has anyone ever deemed you worthy of partaking in a social event enough to extend an invitation?

• i was invited but never went

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jmax

Jmax

captive elephant
★★
I've never been invited to one. I don't understand how people make social connections with others in order to receive invitations. Are they by word of mouth, or do they congregate on networks where they mass-invite others? That sounds more efficient.

Last edited:
People around me have no parties they’re lame. They just hang out with their friends and mess around wherever

school disco if that counts

More than once and went there, don't like parties

I lost my virginity at a party

No, I crashed a few during freshman year of college - because, that is the only time when it seems easy to make friends.

I just stood around, and drank, and then I would go back to my dorm, and update my pathetic Facebook page, and pretend like I was really building a social life for myself, back in 2009.

Most of the cels here are still in high school. 4 years of high school and nearly 4 years of university and I have never been invited to a party.

Only “parties” i will be invited to are when I visit curryland which are hosted by my dads friends. I just go there and eat food, full of 40-50 year olds who r alcoholmaxxing.

Never been to those normie parties in the west.

I went to some birthday parties when I was in elementary school, idk if these count.

Then, nothing for ten years, I rotted all alone crying while normies got drunk and increased their bodycount.

I went on erasmus, been to 4 if my memory is good (I've never been properly invited, it was always quite unprepared, and I never talked to these people since)

Then, since I went to my new university, there were 2 parties like reserved to my master promo. There aren't many people so everyone part of it was invited.

Like outside of my family? Not really. I mean me and my pals in school would sometimes buy some booze and cigs from one of those dodgy shops where they don't ask for your ID and then get drunk when their parents weren't home but that was just us being little shits you can hardly call that a party. That was like 10 years ago but it feels like yesterday time flies eh