Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Have you ever been accused of staring, by someone who was actually staring at you? [personal story]

• Thread starter homicidalretard
  • Start date
homicidalretard

homicidalretard

Greycel
This happened last night when I was riding the bus back to town. I was sitting near the back while there was this group of three people (two foids and a simp, don’t know how old but I would guess 18-23) sitting at the front. I was just biding my time, looking out the window listening to my music waiting for the journey to end. Unfortunately it was late, and pitch black outside, so most of the view outside was a mirror reflection of the inside of the bus.

So I’m kinda fluctuating between looking at what little scenery I can see outside, and looking at other passengers in the window’s reflection. My eyes reach the front of the bus (again, in the reflection) and I accidentally lock eyes with one of the foids at the front who SEEMS to be staring back at me. I averted my eyes and started to feel uneasy, because no one likes being stared at, myself included. Some time passes and I glance back at them, (can’t really help it once I already know I’m being stared at) the same bitch was still glaring daggers in my direction and I met her gaze once again. After this happening a few more times, the three of them huddled closely together and start whispering to each other, pointing at me, etc. At this point, I realised THEY thought I was staring at THEM. Then they all decided to get up and sit at the back of the bus behind me so I couldn’t “stare” at them. Problem solved, or so I thought.

Since they moved closer to me, I muted my music so I could try listening to their conversation. I hoped it was all just in my mind, caused by paranoia of other people, but my suspicions were actually confirmed and they really were talking about me. I heard one of the foids say “I saw that man spying on us in the window reflection, creepy fuck.” Kind of hypocritical that normies are allowed to stare at us all they want, but we become “creepy fucks” when we glance back for even a second, but whatever. That wasn’t the end of it though. I heard the whiteknight of the group acting all hard for the girls, saying shit like “I’ll follow him when he gets off the bus, just watch me” and other assorted tough guy lines that sounded hilarious coming from him. He also started planning some kinda strategy for all three of them to jump me. All I could hear was “okay, I’ll walk in front of him and block his path while (inaudible) and then you get behind me and (blah blah whatever)” My fight or flight response started kicking in, and it took everything in my willpower not to turn around and ask them “why not just do it here where there are witnesses” or something to that effect. (Which I’m VERY glad I didn’t do in retrospect. That would have made me look guilty asf, and give them more ammo to use against me)

I wasn’t worried about them beating the shit out of me. I’m a 6ft ogrecel who lifts, so I’m not concerned being attacked by two foids and a femboy, but I was scared shitless that I would get arrested for defending myself because the UK do be like that. So when I was about to leave the bus, I thought it might be smart to secretly record a video on my phone and slip it into my pocket, so I would at least have recorded evidence to back myself up if they decided to play the victim to the police after jumping me. So I waited patiently until the bus reached my stop, hit the record button and got mentally prepared to defend myself.

I didn’t hear a single word from them as I stood up, picked up my two massive grocery bags (I was also worried that the foids would try to destroy/steal my groceries while I was being jumped by the simp) and got off the bus without looking back. They pussied out in the end, leaving me half relieved, half disappointed. Even though nothing came of it, that experience still ruined my night. You can’t even exist as an ugly male without normies wishing violence upon you. So to reiterate the title, has anyone else here been accused of staring by the very people doing the staring?

Sorry for the long post. I only ever lurk and occasionally comment, but I thought my fellow truecels might find this interesting.

when i'm in public i try not to stare at people

if this dude wasn't a weak femboy but some gym monkey foids could manipulate him to attack you

if this dude wasn't a weak femboy but some gym monkey foids could manipulate him to attack you
Very true lol. He definitely would have followed through with his threats if I was visibly weak enough for him to take me on.

I stare a lot because of my asperger autism, but I don't care anymore. If they complain I just continue staring, especially if its women I don't know and probably will not have to interact with again, I like to see their fear.

It's just foid paranoia. And their simp is seriously whipped. No real men would take them seriously because we know rape is not something that happens randomly. Man like this simp are why the world is in such a shitty state.

In the future, when you're caught staring, move your eyes to somewhere else in their face to seem like you were looking elsewhere or spaced out and then caught her staring. They probably did this you showed you were awkward and uncomfortable when you were "caught". Or wear sunglasses, even at night.

I stare a lot because of my asperger autism, but I don't care anymore. If they complain I just continue staring, especially if its women I don't know and probably will not have to interact with again, I like to see their fear.
Holy f, I do it the whole time and I don't even pretend I'm not doing it, gotta say I'm relieved to see somebody else doing it

Holy f, I do it the whole time and I don't even pretend I'm not doing it, gotta say I'm relieved to see somebody else doing it
The women fear the stare. They probably think we will be the next hERo.

The women fear the stare. They probably think we will be the next hERo.
I don't even use the ER thing anymore but yeah, seeing their fear on their eyes while I'm just staring kinda makes me feel powerful

fucking foids and normies. hope they get beaten by a thug one day

The united cuckingdom is the worst! There's no such thing as self defense

I often space out and people ask me why I'm staring at them. one time in gym some turk got mad at me and offered to beat me up because I "stared" at him

This is why I carry a knife to the left of my nutsack cliped behind the belt for crossdraw, I too am pretty ogremaxxed but there are bigger fish

This happened last night when I was riding the bus back to town. I was sitting near the back while there was this group of three people (two foids and a simp, don’t know how old but I would guess 18-23) sitting at the front. I was just biding my time, looking out the window listening to my music waiting for the journey to end. Unfortunately it was late, and pitch black outside, so most of the view outside was a mirror reflection of the inside of the bus.

So I’m kinda fluctuating between looking at what little scenery I can see outside, and looking at other passengers in the window’s reflection. My eyes reach the front of the bus (again, in the reflection) and I accidentally lock eyes with one of the foids at the front who SEEMS to be staring back at me. I averted my eyes and started to feel uneasy, because no one likes being stared at, myself included. Some time passes and I glance back at them, (can’t really help it once I already know I’m being stared at) the same bitch was still glaring daggers in my direction and I met her gaze once again. After this happening a few more times, the three of them huddled closely together and start whispering to each other, pointing at me, etc. At this point, I realised THEY thought I was staring at THEM. Then they all decided to get up and sit at the back of the bus behind me so I couldn’t “stare” at them. Problem solved, or so I thought.

Since they moved closer to me, I muted my music so I could try listening to their conversation. I hoped it was all just in my mind, caused by paranoia of other people, but my suspicions were actually confirmed and they really were talking about me. I heard one of the foids say “I saw that man spying on us in the window reflection, creepy fuck.” Kind of hypocritical that normies are allowed to stare at us all they want, but we become “creepy fucks” when we glance back for even a second, but whatever. That wasn’t the end of it though. I heard the whiteknight of the group acting all hard for the girls, saying shit like “I’ll follow him when he gets off the bus, just watch me” and other assorted tough guy lines that sounded hilarious coming from him. He also started planning some kinda strategy for all three of them to jump me. All I could hear was “okay, I’ll walk in front of him and block his path while (inaudible) and then you get behind me and (blah blah whatever)” My fight or flight response started kicking in, and it took everything in my willpower not to turn around and ask them “why not just do it here where there are witnesses” or something to that effect. (Which I’m VERY glad I didn’t do in retrospect. That would have made me look guilty asf, and give them more ammo to use against me)

I wasn’t worried about them beating the shit out of me. I’m a 6ft ogrecel who lifts, so I’m not concerned being attacked by two foids and a femboy, but I was scared shitless that I would get arrested for defending myself because the UK do be like that. So when I was about to leave the bus, I thought it might be smart to secretly record a video on my phone and slip it into my pocket, so I would at least have recorded evidence to back myself up if they decided to play the victim to the police after jumping me. So I waited patiently until the bus reached my stop, hit the record button and got mentally prepared to defend myself.

I didn’t hear a single word from them as I stood up, picked up my two massive grocery bags (I was also worried that the foids would try to destroy/steal my groceries while I was being jumped by the simp) and got off the bus without looking back. They pussied out in the end, leaving me half relieved, half disappointed. Even though nothing came of it, that experience still ruined my night. You can’t even exist as an ugly male without normies wishing violence upon you. So to reiterate the title, has anyone else here been accused of staring by the very people doing the staring?
I was looking out a window on a train, apparently I could see some foids reflection in it, but didn't notice. She accused me of staring etc, I felt so embarrassed, I was bluepilled then

A bitch who I wasn't even looking at aggressively accused me of staring it her.

Interesting story. The simp faggot was acting tough so that way he could attempt to finally act as the savior of those foids without actually engaging in any fighting and pull one of them jfl

you reacted very well and first checked whether they would attack and prepared yourself if so.
It's best to always have a sharp object for self-defense.
If they see that they will suffer too much damage, they would leave you and run away.
Since you are probably tall and strongly built, you don't have to worry.
Paranoia is not a disease but often a reality.
I don't think most men would get involved in a fight if you had a sharp object in your hand.
it's too risky for them.

Last edited: