Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been approached by tranny/faggots?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I know they usually have extremely low standards but even for them I’m too ugly. So fortunately no :feelsLSD:

No but there’s not really any where I live

I got approached by the foid friend of a faggot

Why do they all have that 'accent' when they talk

6F85A29A 2C1A 4CF1 891A 103455B92114

Once. I bought a second hand university book and he still had my number and messaged me on the weekend saying he was home alone and if I wanted to come over. Of course I blocked him kek.

Once. I bought a second hand university book and he still had my number and messaged me on the weekend saying he was home alone and if I wanted to come over. Of course I blocked him kek.
Received 312792647644382

Thanks God, no.

They don't really exist in Bosnia, so no.
I mean I went to class with a lesbian during freshman year and a lot of girls are undoubtedly bisexual, but I've only ever seen one gay guy in my life.

I've been approached by three different guys.

Just like 2-3 times. I look young+I'm small so I've had a couple pedofags try it

I hardly go outside so no

No but there’s not really any where I live
You're fucking lucky that you don't have to encounter those faggots. One more reason why I hate living in a major city full of people.
True. The house next to mine got turned into a gay crack house so I always hear them every fucking night.

I'm always curious as to why most gay men are effeminate and try to imitate foid behavior, despite the fact that gays have an attraction to men and being into an effeminate man kinda goes against that.

:feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Probably because they thought people weren't already repulsed enough by them, they had to be even worse scum of the earth.

unfortunately yes, can't believe they are even more desperate than us jfl

Nope, but there aren't many troons or fags here. They'd probably be beaten down by pokie and ray ray if they came here.

never

they know im a jewish homophobe :feelsEhh: