Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you ever been assaulted in public?

Does being chased by a homeless man count?

I was coming out le barber shop and this homeless guy asks me for money
I tell him to fuck off faggot since I was mad at the time, don't remember why
He got mad and lunged himself at me and I ran away since I wasn't gonna risk getting stabbed
He kind of chased after me but he stopped almost immediately

I was laughing a bit afterwards tbhngldedsrs, didn't expect that to happen

me and my brother got into a fist fight in public once

I was once walking home from working late at night when a guy approached me on a motorbike and having a little chat with me.
He eventually asked me if I wanted marihuana and told him no and he left without saying a word.
This all happened about 2 years ago.

Once bunch of simp kids attacked me because I hit a girl accidentally

My eyes have been assaulted many times by landwhales

Some drunk retard started pushing me because I ordered food before he did so I just left because he I didn't want to fight him.

Some drunk retard started pushing me because I ordered food before he did so I just left because he I didn't want to fight him.
I was working at a convenience store and some drunktard pushed me while I was squatting and stocking the fridge up with bottles of 2l beer. I walked away like a pussy :feelsbadman:

plenty of times, i live in a shithole multicultural city called toronto the amount of times pretend wanna be hoodlums' jumps me ive defended myself pretty well a few times and even talked myself out of situation where others have weapons, but this city is filled with scumbags. i guess im not lucky growing up in the hood, but i run into all sorts of assholes no matter the gender or ethnicity all people are shitty when allowed opportunity. i think back the times foids have attack me was always cause im ugly, fuck the west

I don't go outside enough for that to happen

plenty of times, i live in a shithole multicultural city called toronto the amount of times pretend wanna be hoodlums' jumps me ive defended myself pretty well a few times and even talked myself out of situation where others have weapons, but this city is filled with scumbags. i guess im not lucky growing up in the hood, but i run into all sorts of assholes no matter the gender or ethnicity all people are shitty when allowed opportunity. i think back the times foids have attack me was always cause im ugly, fuck the west

What race attacks you? What race are you?

What race attacks you? What race are you?
all races have attacked me, tho darker colour people ive witness commit most violence in public, you have to consider i live in most multicultural city in the world, so you have shitty people from every country here, on top of that all that progressive woke activism is virtue signaling most all races here hate each other, for me i couldn't care all my friends growing up were white and Asian. im half Arab and black.
best advice id say is learn how to run really fast, and if you cant do that learn how to fight. some communities just have a lot of shitty locals

all races have attacked me, tho darker colour people ive witness commit most violence in public, you have to consider i live in most multicultural city in the world, so you have shitty people from every country here, on top of that all that progressive woke activism is virtue signaling most all races here hate each other, for me i couldn't care all my friends growing up were white and asian. im half arab and black.
best advice id say is learn how to run really fast, and if you cant do that learn how to fight. some places just have a lot of shitty locals

Even Indians attack you?

Even Indians attack you?
what part of all don't you understand, humans are humans you can end up in shitty situations anywhere mate. i've been attacked by people from every continent and sadly when young and ignorant have attacked a few as well. hate breeds hate, and i fucking hate living in shitty western city.

fortunately no, but once a drunk retard tried to fight me and a friend in the bus stop for no reason

no but i live somewhere with very few black people so

I once came across a couple doing drugs in the forest with my friends. The dude must have been tripping cause he pulled out a knife cause one of us was looking at him and we had to run away.

Once bunch of simp kids attacked me because I hit a girl accidentally
Fuck those faggots. Uncucked men need to get together and become simp killers whenever they see them act violent toward uncucked nonchads.

Fuck those faggots. Uncucked men need to get together and become simp killers whenever they see them act violent toward uncucked nonchads.
Too bad simps and white knights are the big majority, both far right and far left and everyone in between are women worshipping cucks.

Too bad simps and white knights are the big majority, both far right and far left and everyone in between are women worshipping cucks.
They won't be the majority for long. When the majority of men are blackpilled it won't matter if they're left or right.

No. That would probably be the tipping point though...

Yes. It was a young Nigger.

Yeah a few times. Once when I was a kid some lunatic who hated children assaulted me in the street. Luckily my dad was there and fought him off.

Another time a bunch of junkies jumped me on the bus and tried to steal my phone. They beat me up a little but they didn't get shit off me

No. Most people are afraid of me.

Nope, most people are scared of me

I never go outside. The only time I go outside is for school but I don’t do that anymore either

I live in the countryside, and I carry a knife so no.

No but a lot of guys threatened to beat me up because I drunk texted their gfs dumb shit lol.

Though I got beaten up a lot in school.

Yes, and everyone laughed at me for being pathetic and weak.