Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been called creepy before?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have just been called creepy once however creepy isn't a word that is common in my country unless you have americanised speech, people have called me weird behind my back which is the equivalent.

When I was 19yo a 16yo girl called me creepy, I was eavesdropping behind a closed door and heard her ask someone "Where is the creepy guy at?". I knew her Facebook page so i then masturbated to her photos in order to punish her and degrade her and show her how "creepy" I really could be.

It is over if you were considered creepy at 19yo in the prime of your youth.

I'm sure i've been called creepy behind my back multiple times

No but I have been called weird and awkward

I've only been called creepy once, by a random fat bitch, when I was waiting for my mom to pick me up back in high school. I was just chilling on my new phone playing Case Clicker, when this fat bitch and her Chadlite boyfriend were trying to find a spot to sit, and the boyfriend insisted that they should sit next to me, and she straight up objected the idea, and her reasoning was, straight up, that I was "creepy." I stopped my game and just looked up at them weirdly, because I didn't know how to respond. Even her boyfriend was confused as fuck to why she straight up just called me that unprovoked, he was just like "but he's just sitting there not doing anything."

Been called a loser, but not a creep.

Creepy is an absract noun playing on an adjective, so its hard to pinpoint or course correct "creepiness". Since it implies a class of people, rather than actions of a individual.

All the time. And a lot in this forum. :feelstrash:

A girl said I looked like a rapist. I wanted to break her jaw so bad after that. Cunt.

I've been called weird before pretty sure I've been called creepy at some point too

plenty of times in my life but the one that is keeping me awake at night recently is
>be me
>be 17 in high school
>classmate is a 16yo slut wearing scrubs and a black thong
>we had assigned seating and my seat was in the back of the class
>this day we are having a test and I finish early like usual and just am bored out of my brain
>when you finish the test you can go outside and socialize but obviously no friends so stay inside
>looking everywhere just to find something interesting
>realize her scrubs have lowered as she keeps moving in her seat and you can see her entire thong and upper ass cheeks
>start looking at those delicious 16yo cheeks
>male classmate finishes the test and goes to start walking outside and notices me staring at her ass and goes to tell her
>she looks back at me in disgust and gets up and wraps a jacket around her waist
>when she finishes her test she walks past me and calls me, "fucking creep" as she walks past me
>can hear her talking to girls right outside the hall at me being an ugly creep so on and so forth
>roll my fucking eyes and rest my head on my desk and take a little nap until the period ends

DON'T WEAR FUCKING THONGS IF YOU DON'T WANT GUYS TO LOOK YOU BIG TIME WHORE! WHAT SLUT WEARS THONGS AT 16 AND IN SCHOOL!? HOLY SHIT GO FUCK YOURSELF

instances such as those always make me feel bad for how shit this world is. how i can go to class and do everything right and be nice and i still get shit on at every fucking opportunity. while she was doing drugs and drinking alcohol and slurping on cock every weekend and having FUN i was alone in my room just crying that nobody ever talked to me. that is my teenage years and college years. me alone every fucking day just wishing i had friends. that i had somebody to talk to. and this whore is living her best life. why? is she a good person? does she follow the rules? follow the law? none of that matters because she is pretty. and pretty rules the world.

Yep. Many times.

Bethleham Steel The BackBone Of America

I have just been called creepy once however creepy isn't a word that is common in my country unless you have americanised speech, people have called me weird behind my back which is the equivalent.

When I was 19yo a 16yo girl called me creepy, I was eavesdropping behind a closed door and heard her ask someone "Where is the creepy guy at?". I knew her Facebook page so i then masturbated to her photos in order to punish her and degrade her and show her how "creepy" I really could be.

It is over if you were considered creepy at 19yo in the prime of your youth.
Me gusta

I've been called "quiet" before.

Basically the same thing.

I've been called "weird", "quiet", and "anti-social" plenty of times throughout my miserable existence.
However, those are the things I heard, one can only imagine just how many rude remarks were thrown at my way without me ever knowing.
I'd say, with almost 100% certainty, that I've definitely been called creepy before I just haven't noticed.

My classmates would call me creepy whenever I talked probably because they thought I'm quiet/never talk.

My classmates would call me creepy whenever I talked probably because they thought I'm quiet/never talk.
Yep, that pretty much sums up how it was for me.

Yes, the difference with our many handsome incels.

When I was a teenager, I was called 'creepy' to my face quite a few times --- I was also fat, unathletic, and harmless looking.
After years of gymcelling and learning to kickbox, I'm not called 'creepy' to my face anymore, but I'm sure a lot of foids say it behind my back.

i got called "grumpy" a lot but thats just how i look.