Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been mocked for your walking?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
People told me I walk like a gymcel with arms attached at the body to make it look bigger.
I don't know what to do with my arms; really I don't know if its autism or what else
@your personality

People told me I walk like a gymcel with arms attached at the body to make it look bigger.
I don't know what to do with my arms; really I don't know if its autism or what else
@your personality
Idk try not having your arms so close to your body then if you are always getting remarks about it.

Yep I walk like a disabled person sometimes.

I have to consciously walk so I end up doing it artificially
it's different every time and I sometimes get weird looks

I also crossed my legs for too long while sitting once and when I got up my ankle was disabled
I felt embarrassed while limping but no one gave me looks

Ye my dad said once i waddle like a penguin when i was still fat

yeah
The worst thing is when I think about how I walk while I walk
Then I walk even more retarded
Best thing is just to ignore it tbh

yes by a thai hooker when I was going to 7/11 to get stuff for my room

"why you walk walk so funny?" and did the 2 finger thing move them fast showing how I was autism walking.

fucking whore, I hope she starves.

@your personality
invisible lat syndrome?

Kinda.

I mean i walk on my hands most of the time. I'm faster that way. When i was in the zoo, they made some jokes about it frequently and taunted me.

Yes, by my own mother. Also very blackpilling for me because I have motoric problems, also little sluts laugh about me sometimes (happened on lakes/happened in the streets/happened in school). Then my parents tell me not to worry about it due to having a better education than them, jfl, as if that mattered. They will still lead better lives and will still spit on me. What a delusional cope made by them.

I have bad posture so i don't look very confident walking. I need to get back to the gym to work on it.

@your personality
I've been mocked for everything from looks to speech to walking so yes.

yes since i have duck foot syndrome

yes by a thai hooker when I was going to 7/11 to get stuff for my room

"why you walk walk so funny?" and did the 2 finger thing move them fast showing how I was autism walking.

fucking whore, I hope she starves.
Jfl

Rarely, some people say that I walk "funny" good to see that I'm not alone.

was told i walk like a retard at highschool all the time

@your personality
Yeah I've been told I walk like a penguin I also can tell the difference in my walking