Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Possible incel trait: Your parents have your life planned for you

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
No idea whether that can be considered an incel trait or how to start this thread properly, so I'll just start yapping:

Do your parents also have your life planned for you? Or at the very least one of them?

I'm currently destroying his plans, but my father originally wanted me to live with him and my mother until I'm married, he wanted me to save up money so we could buy a car "together" (meaning that it would be "everyone's" car and the availability for me would be dependent on him and how important he thinks his appointments are), and he wanted me to buy an apartment that would actually be mine after paying for it monthly (like rent it until you paid it off).

Education wise, I'm glad I let my parents decide what I should do. While I did not really care that much about what I had learned in school (network engineering), the school I graduated from is a pretty good one. I now have pretty good opportunities jobwise and, while the pay isn't going to get me a Bugatti anytime soon, it is almost €500 above minimum wage.

But education aside, the things he had planned for me would most likely ruin me. Here is what would happen if I submitted to his plan like a good little boy :society::
  1. If I lived with my parents until I was married, I would be living with them until I was dead. Women's standards nowadays are fucked, water wet, so not having your own place to stay will actively contribute to me never finding a wife. Not only that, but having no responsibilities, no discipline, as they are the ones managing their household (like making food, washing the clothes, cleaning everything, etc.), will not only lead to me not learning the bare minimum skills to keep myself alive but will also result in me never finding the discipline needed to lose weight (I'm a fatcel if you don't know already), lowering my chances of ever getting a wife even further.

2. This one is pretty self-explanatory. I don't want to go to work for them, I want to go to work for myself. I want to drive my car whenever I feel like it, not whenever my father doesn't. Imagine going to work knowing that a big chunk of your savings will go towards something that you don't fully own. Fucking selfish cunt. Not only is that selfish, though, it also would lead to my output at work decreasing. Who wouldn't be demotivated to go to work if you knew someone else has plans to spend your money?

3. I don't want to live in an apartment forever. I want to live somewhere outside the city, in a nice house with a garden. Ideally with a wife (which will probably be necessary as the prices are high like the NASA).
I'm so glad I'll be moving out very soon, most likely. I hate living here, and I hate my father even more.

I'll be viewing an apartment very soon. Layout-wise it looks very good, public-transit is close-by, the rent isn't that high, it's neither at the very top nor at the very bottom of the apartment-complex, meaning that heating shouldn't be a problem and so shouldn't privacy...

But yeah, is that an incel trait? Do you have a similar story to share?

It is an incel trait boyo JFL

My mother wants me to find a job close to where we live rn, while I just want to gtfo to another continent

My mother wants me to find a job close to where we live rn, while I just want to gtfo to another continent
I wouldn't want to live in Afrifance either :feelskek:

My parents genuinely didn't give a fuck they just thought they put me in school and wow the teachers will tell me all the rest about life. Fucking useless cunts. They can't plan shit never mind a whole life. I wish my parents even tried to help my future. These niggers thought I will just despawn once I hit 18 and won't be their problem anymore.

My parents genuinely didn't give a fuck they just thought they put me in school and wow the teachers will tell me all the rest about life. Fucking useless cunts. They can't plan shit never mind a whole life. I wish my parents even tried to help my future. These niggers thought I will just despawn once I hit 18 and won't be their problem anymore.
Having kids shouldn't be as easy as fucking without a condom

That's why I want to find a job so I can gtfo

NEETing life is good but I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be, because of familial pressure

NEETing life is good but I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be, because of familial pressure
I wish I could find a way to make 600£ a month I could be a neet for the rest of my life in philiphinnes

I must do this somehow I am trying but so its so hard

I wish I could find a way to make 600£ a month I could be a neet for the rest of my life in philiphinnes

I must do this somehow I am trying but so its so hard
There's something to do with simps and coomers imo
AImaxxing as you do seems to be a good way

Yeah because my step dad said "He might not have someone so he may need to live as a bachelor and make money outside of his job"

I rented a flat for a few years. Can't say that it really improved my confidence.
The worst part of job is not job itself but normgroids who make working very stressful with their presence.
I would gladly work alone.

they care about my younger siblings but not me

My parents locked me in a room with textbooks and then after I hit puberty they abandoned me for my siblings. Told me to 'do whatever makes me happy' but I never found out what makes me happy. My family has completely abandoned me they never taught me how to do anything other than hate myself and stare at lines upon lines of useless crap I do not care about. I wish my parents planned things out and gave me advice and connections and opportunities like normal parents are supposed to do but no, my entire bloodline is cursed with misfortune it seems.

I rented a flat for a few years. Can't say that it really improved my confidence.
The worst part of job is not job itself but normgroids who make working very stressful with their presence.
I would gladly work alone.
The thing is that to work alone, it's most likely some freelance job.
And to be freelance you need some qualities and some luck that you probably don't have as an inkwel

They keep spreading there legs becuase the pleasure was to good and created me birthed me It was on purpse just for me to suffer they probaly think its funny too that im there wonderful creation

theres a term for that :helicopter parents