Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever bullied someone with a disability because the disabled is the only thing considered “below” you?

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
100% - May this black boyo have a bettER life now
I remember, being in middle school. There was this guy, no one spoke to him. Him and I were severely alike. Alone, retarded, and useless to society.
He was a fat black guy, and he was the nicest person in that school. Everyone else was mean, but he treated me like a human.

I remember, being picked on, then seeing him. It made me mad. They never picked on him, it was always me.
Him and I rode the same bus home. And I did something terrible.
I asked him out loud what “10-8” was, and he didn’t know.
Everyone started laughing at him, and this became a new routine. I was addicted to it because it brought the negative attention to him and not me.
And I liked that.
I liked finally being the normal one, fitting into the crowd so much that I could be avoided by the kids that bullied me.

It was only a matter of time before I was caught. The guy was actually my neighbor. And when my mom found out I was bullying the disabled neighbor, she made me apologize to his mother and buy him a gift.

I don’t regret what I did. I don’t feel bad for wanting to feel good. People treat me just the same, and I know for a fact if he was not disabled, he wouldn’t have a kind heart.
People treat you as you are. If they treat you like shit, it’s because you are a shit. A shit stain of society that everybody walks on top of and spits on.
I saw him as a loser, I thought I was better than him because at least I had some awareness.

The teachers shamed me from that day on, but never seemed to shame my bullies who would physically assault me at times and call me names. They let that slide.
Why?
Because I’m not disabled. Jfl.
They allowed people to push me down and make me drop my things, because ugliness isn’t a disability. It’s just a genetic condition, it’s natural order.

So no. I’ll never regret bullying that black fucking fag. My justice was never served, so why should his be?

Last edited:
So no. I’ll never regret bullying that black fucking fag. My justice was never served, so why should his be?
zero tolerance for bullies here

i hope to see you in the ban appeals

I was sympathizing with your story until that last disgraceful line. Two wrongs do not equal a right. You being picked on does not mean you can treat others badly. I hope you understand this.

Bullying a disabled kid is new low
GIy6oa9WUAAsh14

Hell no. Why would you do that, poor kid. At least bully someone who deserves it.

@LeFrenchCel Doing God's work here :feelsokman:

@LeFrenchCel Doing God's work here :feelsokman:
I didn't even read the whole thing, just the first few sentences, but it was enough to judge his case

I don't like niggers, however I wouldn't actively seek out to bully them, especially one with a mental disability. Enjoy your ban you cunt.

Bullying, mocking and ridiculing others is a low I.Q. female trait.
Men are supposed to speak frankly and respectfully to each other.

i hate bullies i hope somebody hurts you. you cunt.

Don't come to a site for the most downtrodden in society and brag about being a bully. Heartless fucking cunt.

This is some evil shit but i get where you come from. At the end its everyone for himself and most users on here would have done the same

IT is gonna read the title and say all incels are bullies.

He bullied Master from years ago and got banned now :feelshaha:

Nah, the reverse actually, my IQ 70 cousin used to beat the crap out of me regularly whenever he started tard raging when we were kids.

I remember, being in middle school. There was this guy, no one spoke to him. Him and I were severely alike. Alone, retarded, and useless to society.
He was a fat black guy, and he was the nicest person in that school. Everyone else was mean, but he treated me like a human.

I remember, being picked on, then seeing him. It made me mad. They never picked on him, it was always me.
Him and I rode the same bus home. And I did something terrible.
I asked him out loud what “10-8” was, and he didn’t know.
Everyone started laughing at him, and this became a new routine. I was addicted to it because it brought the negative attention to him and not me.
And I liked that.
I liked finally being the normal one, fitting into the crowd so much that I could be avoided by the kids that bullied me.

It was only a matter of time before I was caught. The guy was actually my neighbor. And when my mom found out I was bullying the disabled neighbor, she made me apologize to his mother and buy him a gift.

I don’t regret what I did. I don’t feel bad for wanting to feel good. People treat me just the same, and I know for a fact if he was not disabled, he wouldn’t have a kind heart.
People treat you as you are. If they treat you like shit, it’s because you are a shit. A shit stain of society that everybody walks on top of and spits on.
I saw him as a loser, I thought I was better than him because at least I had some awareness.

The teachers shamed me from that day on, but never seemed to shame my bullies who would physically assault me at times and call me names. They let that slide.
Why?
Because I’m not disabled. Jfl.
They allowed people to push me down and make me drop my things, because ugliness isn’t a disability. It’s just a genetic condition, it’s natural order.

bully people who are better then us don’t treat other incels like shit Try to be there friend instead

I would never bully anyone I feel is 'lesser' than me. First of all it would be very hard to find someone who is definitively 'lesser' than me... kek.
Second of all, why would I do that? I know the pain of being ostracized and treated like some unequivocal villain by every single person around me; I would not wish it even on my worst enemy. There's no pleasure in punching down and submerging myself in even more drama; I want comfort and stability. I would love nothing more than to be able to exist in a society wherein I can exist as a harmonious piece - impossible because of everything about me!

Bullying is never okay, it's never justifiable to make someone else's life a living hell unless they did it first! If you bully some disabled kid that never wronged you for society's injustices you're just perpetuating the same cycle of abuse you claim to hate.

Last edited:
I dont think he should have been banned, he was just sharing his experience.

So ya don’t even feel bad about it? That’s the least you could feel but ig you have no heart.

disabled normies are considered above incels

society cares more about a disabled nigger normie than you

Poor @Master, I hope he recovers.
idc if he does

but hopefully if he's traumatised and decides to kys, he posts a live stream on this website and sanctioned suicide for everyone to enjoy

I am disabled AND a subhuman manlet. I'm incel, don't fuck with me

There's a completely retarded kid who goes to my school, he's the only person who ever seems genuinely happy to see me. Can barely speak English but he says hi whenever he sees me.

OP, I hope you've necked yourself. Tards will treat incels the best out of any group of people because they have an animalistic innocence that most intellectually superior people lack.

I never did a bullies

Bullying a retarded person is the lowest of the low, but the law protects the bully.

Fuck off me I bully everyone I even provoke chads then claim discrimination fuck your all I hate all males I would literally brutally torture and genocide every male on this goddamn fucking planet if I had choice

disablecels mogg regualarcels cause they can sympathymaxx and get government gibs and a full time live in foid nurse who can help him jerk off. Meanwhile regularcels wageslaves and are look at as disgusting creatures