Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever confronted a femoid and asked her why she wouldn't give you a chance?

RE: Have you ever comfronted a femoid and asked her why she wouldn't give you a chance?

Not exactly, but I did confront one about why she lied to me. I just got empty bullshit back and basically trying to invoke pity.

RE: Have you ever comfronted a femoid and asked her why she wouldn't give you a chance?

Yes. She said it was my personality and that there was no chemistry. A few days later, she was dating a Chad.

VLÖ said:
Not exactly, but I did confront one about why she lied to me. I just got empty bullshit back and basically trying to invoke pity.

Femoids never want to take responsibility for only wanting chads dick.

I confronted one that gave me hope long ago, she showed signs of attraction and said she liked me just before ghosting me completely. They lie and spin around changing the topic. Trying to end up victimizing themselves so you end like the evil creep.

kodoku said:
I confronted one that gave me hope long ago, she showed signs of attraction and said  she liked me just before ghosting me completely. They lie and spin around changing the topic. Trying to end up victimizing themselves so you end like the evil creep.
I wish cucktears would try defending this.

Nope. To do that is stupid. If you guys got along personally and she turned you down, then the only reason she turned you down was because she wasn't attracted enough to you.

I was turned down by a girl silently when I asked her on a date and she said, "I'll think about it." Then she ended up avoiding me and pretending I don't exist. I didn't confront her about it, I just accepted it as it is.

By confronting her about it, I cast her out to be the victim and me a nice guy creep, which will ostracize me from anybody she knows, and it will cast me out as a whiny man that won't accept that I'm being rejected.

If you get turned down, at least take it as it is to suffer the least amount of damage to your reputation.

Continuing to push that line of questioning, trying to dig up the truth, will never lead to anything good. They will tell you the truth, which you were apparently so desperate for that you couldn't just take the rejection and come to your own conclusions, which will therefore hurt. Or they will continue to lie and evade you, and throughout the whole process you're pretty much stripping yourself of all dignity because you are painting yourself the whiny rejected loser "b-but why am I not good enough for you???" and what can be put down as harassment, therefore destroying any semblance of a connection you could have had to her or her entire social circle. You effectively fuck up what sliver of a reputation you may have had with dozens of women in one fell swoop.

Nope because I don't ask girls out

Yes. Said i was ugly and she saw her with a chad later. Sad thing was she was ugly as well. Just feminist double standards.

Most will ghost and not give you an answer

2017 females are pure scum

thetruecelibate said:
Yes. Said i was ugly and she saw her with  a chad later. Sad thing was she was ugly as well. Just feminist double standards.

She deserves acid in her face, maybe then she'll realize that she's ugly too.

NekoStance said:
Most will ghost and not give you an answer

2017 females are pure scum

Amen to this!

I remember an ugly arab girl once told me she wouldn't date me because I wasn't white enough

disgusting bitch living good life because she lives in a disgusting place where men outnumber women so
also really displays power of JBW

NekoStance said:
I remember an ugly arab girl once told me she wouldn't date me because I wasn't white enough

disgusting bitch living good life because she lives in a disgusting place where men outnumber women so
also really displays power of JBW

Did you tell her parents about her fucking white guys? Maybe her father would punish the bitch.

jagged0 said:
Did you tell her parents about her fucking white guys? Maybe her father would punish the bitch.

No point, her parents were westernised scum just like she was

Hell no. Terrible idea for the reasons already mentioned.

Sparky said:
I remember I was with a female friend at a pub and I was a bit tipsy and she said another girl was looking at me but she wasn’t going to let her come over. I asked her why and she said that she’s “looking out for me.”

*cockblocking you*

Sparky said:
I remember I was with a female friend at a pub and I was a bit tipsy and she said another girl was looking at me but she wasn’t going to let her come over. I asked her why and she said that she’s “looking out for me.”

I hope to god you fucked that female friend

Nah I wouldn't ask even if approached. I could think of many reasons myself

Nope, it won't take a while for us to hate each other.

Sparky said:
NekoStance said:
I hope to god you fucked that female friend
She’s a 2/10 PSLI. No exaggeration
Ouch

shame on you by allowing yourself to be cucked by that ham-beast

Sparky said:
She’s a 2/10 PSLI. No exaggeration

yeah you got cockblocked. 
curious, how old are you again?

why would you do that, we all know its 95% looks

Yes, id known her for about a year, tried to make my move, gave me the lets just be friends. ( All the time complaining that shes lonely and nobody likes her). 2 weeks later her friend tells me that she sucked off some chad that she met the same night at a party and they started dating.

That was pretty much the last blackpill straw for me, fucking femoids = walking contradictions.

Virginp0wers said:
Yes, id known her for about a year, tried to make my move, gave me the lets just be friends. ( All the time complaining that shes lonely and nobody likes her). 2 weeks later her friend tells me that she sucked off some chad that she met the same night at a party and they started dating.

That was pretty much the last blackpill straw for me, fucking femoids = walking contradictions.

Femoids are full of shit, they'll tell you anything because your looks aren't up to their standards. But once Chad says hi they want to suck his dick.

Multiple times. I ripped them a new arsehole each time and just left it at that.

No, don't we already know? Isn't that what separates us from the cucks?

Lol askimg a female why is most cucked move you could ever make. Theyre robots

Why would I ask her that when I already know the answer?

Framecel222 said:
Why would I ask her that when I already know the answer?

This.
>h-hey, cutie 3.14. why don't you want t-to go out with m-me?

blickpall said:
Continuing to push that line of questioning, trying to dig up the truth, will never lead to anything good. They will tell you the truth, which you were apparently so desperate for that you couldn't just take the rejection and come to your own conclusions, which will therefore hurt. Or they will continue to lie and evade you, and throughout the whole process you're pretty much stripping yourself of all dignity because you are painting yourself the whiny rejected loser "b-but why am I not good enough for you???" and what can be put down as harassment, therefore destroying any semblance of a connection you could have had to her or her entire social circle. You effectively fuck up what sliver of a reputation you may have had with dozens of women in one fell swoop.

jesus real as fcuk. we have a social master here

flowerful said:
jesus real as fcuk. we have a social master here

I never bothered trying. I think the way I speak and my voice in general is a turn off for women.

First answer was You’re a cool person but we aren’t compatible with some explanation after

When I told her I wanted to know for self improvements sake and she isn’t really helping anyone by being nice she said I was too short (I am tall but she is too)

KV- said:
First answer was You’re a cool person but we aren’t compatible with some explanation after

When I told her I wanted to know for self improvements sake and she isn’t really helping anyone by being nice she said I was too short (I am tall but she is too)

then go for a shorter girl, shorter = sex

jagged0 said:
then go for a shorter girl, shorter = sex

Trust me, I’ve been turned down by plenty of womanlets. Just that I don’t ask the question much because I really only ask that question to ppl I want to LTR (because I respect their judgement).

I did but never got an answer, just ignored or ghosted. Not even an attempt at a lie.

Yeah a few times but mostly I haven't even asked for a reason. One 5/10 girl in college told me she already liked another guy (high status Chadlite from our class). After he pumped and dumped her 2 month later she approached me again but I politely declined. Now being a wizard I regret it really even if it would have made me a cuck.

I've done this a couple times.

With one I just started asking her why and I said that it must be because I'm ugly or not gangsta enough. I asked if my game was off and if it just wasn't good enough. I asked her why she would spend so much time with me. All I got in return were a bunch of platitudes and an explanation of how I reminded her of a brother. I just responded "whatever" and hardly ever hung out with her again.

Another was my oneitis, I asked her similar things. I told her that she should go out with me instead of some weak, uninteresting asshole. I flipped out a couple of times asking her why, if I was just too ugly or not manly enough, etc. I got more platitudes and excuses, which ranged from her claiming she didn't want a relationship to her stating that I was her best friend. I'm sure she used me on a certain level. I once got so mad that I punched a wall near her head and stomped on and threw a keyboard. She ran out of my house when that happened. And it didn't even end things. I'm sure she used me for some things. I got sick of her bullshit so I cut her off out of nowhere. She came to my place of work in tears and begging me to remain being her friend, but I wouldn't even look at her. I wasted years chasing after that foid. She just left me scarred and broken. I still hate her.

Never confront them expecting honest answers. It's just a waste of time. I tried it many times in the past. All you'll get is bullshit platitudes and lies. They will NEVER tell you the real answer to your face.

Yeah and then she called the cops because I'm a subhuman.

jagged0 said:
I wish cucktears would try defending this.

"It's because you did something wrong"
"Women are allowed to change their minds"
"You're probably being creepy"
"Shower"

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah a few times but mostly I haven't even asked for a reason. One 5/10 girl in college told me she already liked another guy (high status Chadlite from our class). After he pumped and dumped her 2 month later she approached me again but I politely declined. Now being a wizard I regret it really even if it would have made me a cuck.

"Politely declined."

Respect for your conduct, but did you also rub her face in the fact mention why?

blickpall said:
"Politely declined."

Respect for your conduct, but did you also rub her face in the fact mention why?

I'd love to say yes I fucking did tell her, but it wouldn't be the truth at all. I just said I had to studycel hard this semester and no time the next few weeks and that was it pretty much. Could never bring myself to accept being second or third choice, there were a few occasions where some people here would definitely put me in the realm of volceldom.

modus_coperandi said:
I'd love to say yes I fucking did tell her, but it wouldn't be the truth at all. I just said I had to studycel hard this semester and no time the next few weeks and that was it pretty much. Could never bring myself to accept being second or third choice, there were a few occasions where some people here would definitely put me in the realm of volceldom.

I can understand/relate, not sure if I would do the same but the motivation would definitely be there. Unfortunate that you didn't explain to her how her decision turned you off, it's a lesson she will likely never have the chance to learn, but hey none of us were born blackpilled so that is understandable too.

blickpall said:
I can understand/relate, not sure if I would do the same but the motivation would definitely be there. Unfortunate that you didn't explain to her how her decision turned you off, it's a lesson she will likely never have the chance to learn, but hey none of us were born blackpilled so that is understandable too.

Totally, it was just a different time back then (pre-tinder era). Wouldn't say I've been necessarily bluepilled then but considering the fact we were of a comparable attractiveness level I just assumed every guy would eventually find his looksmatched girl (thanks to the several MPDG rom coms I watched as a teen).

modus_coperandi said:
it was just a different time back then (pre-tinder era)
It really feels like a completely different time. You could say I was at the "forefront" of this type of movement, looking for love as a 13 year old (2003-2007 time period) on anime and music forums online because of the high inhib struggles IRL, witnessing "online relationships" and how absurd they were and how stigmatized at the time. It feels like it hasn't been that long since then, but the dating world has transformed into something  I don't really recognize or know how to approach at all, not that I was ever that adept at those things in the first place. At least back then, things made sense. Now, they make sense but it feels much more savage, dog-eat-dog, and obviously hypergamous. I feel like my SMV dropped by as many points from gaining weight + injuries as it did just from 10 years passing in dating technology. Just FML.

Why would you do that? They will never rell you the truth.They will just make up a shitty excuse like "Im not ready for a relationship right now"

No, I'm not autistic.

Yeah, back in HS i think. I confronted this slut as to why she didn’t want to give me a chance and she simply replied by “Because you’re ugly lmao [cry-laughing emoji]” and I felt completely traumatized and suicidal. The reason for this is that all girls that have rejected me before her would try to politely reject me by saying “You’re just not my type”. I went as far as trying to die by overdosing on random pills that my dad had under his bed but it did nothing to me, just had a really bad stomachache and got sent to the hospital. Worst part about this is : she posted the convo on FB of me asking her out and her rejecting me to make fun of me and all of her friends including “friends” of mine were bullying me and that was basically the breaking point. I had to beat up anyone who brought the subject up which got me into trouble and I had to change schools. I have PTSDs from that shit.