Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever died in a dream?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I dreamt that I got shot in the side of head 10 times by a man holding a gun barrel pressed to my skull then I woke up, don’t remember any clues as why he shot me.

Honestly, it was very calming, my mind just went blank and I just woke up a couple minutes later.

Last edited:
I dreamt that I got shot in the side of head 10 times by a man holding a gun barrel pressed to my skull then I woke up, don’t remember why he shot me.

Honestly, it was very calming, my mind just went blank and I just woke up a couple minutes later.
No, but I've dreamt of killing people.

all my dreams are just falling from high places then waking up sweating like crazy.

I used to dream falling of a building, i havent in decades.

killing getting killed seeing others die. i've dreamt it all :y'all:

A million times (at least)

Yes. Quite alot actually. oldest one I remember is when I was 11-12 years old I think.

I fell from a bridge about 200 feet high into a shallow river, I woke up as i touched the ground

Yes, I always wake up when I die. It was explained in the movie Inception

@Incelius Savage what do you dream about?

@Incelius Savage what do you dream about?
I don’t have dreams anymore, and if i do it’s me beating my brother or him trying to start shit

I dreamt that I got shot in the side of head 10 times by a man holding a gun barrel pressed to my skull then I woke up, don’t remember any clues as why he shot me.

I read this post on looksmaxx when u linked sad music and said u wish u were dead

Once i dreamed i was on a big grass field. A cute girl with a big white dress was there and we started walking together holding hands. We didn't spoke the same language (something like the game ICO for those who played) so we just walked for a while, until we found a big wall with a closed metal gate. We decided to open it and demons came out of the gate and started destroying the field. We got sad and climbed a mountain to kill ourselves. We held our hands together and threw ourselves from the cliff, and i woke up before we hit the ground.

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man... Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume that what you see and feel is real!

I would like to but past 5 yrs I cannot remember any dream sadly

what living in nyc does to a mofo