Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever drank or smoked?

I've

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
No, never. Kid

Never been drunk but most I drank was like 4 beers. I don’t drink anything now because it tastes like shit and bad.

I don't drink and smoke.

Very rarely do I drink alcohol. I only smoked hookah once when I was 13.

OP parents did both plus other shit ngl

Nothing, tried alcohol few times, never ended well.

Cigarettes? Chain smoker here, around 40 a day. Weed/Hash only like 5-6 times a month. I drink some wine everyday, not too much. Sometimes i get drunk like any weak minded human do tho...

No, I'm a good virgin boy.

Smoking is so retarded tbh.

I rarely drink. Maybe once every few months.

daily

but quit 2 days ago , ill take break for few months or weeks

I kinda want to but I also want my virgins Allah promised so no I stay loyal to haram.

I drink ocasionally and smoked a couple of times. Just the other day i was so wasted that i took a cigar from one of my friends and started smoking it just for the lols.

Drank and never smoked.

Both just a few minutes ago.

yes but i never really liked alcohol. i like nicotine and weed better:feelsohh:

Smoking didn't do anything for me, couldn't handle drink tbh and would get nasty hangovers. I don't do either now.

Drink socially but enough to at least get a buzz, sometimes drunk. Never smoked weed or cigarettes, maybe a dozen cigars my entire life.

I've drank a little bit to see what achohol tastes like but I've only ever gotten slightly tipsy. Honestly I guess people only drink to get drunk because all the achoholic drinks I've tasted either tasted like ass (moonshine and beer) or just like their non achoholic counter parts. Fireball tastes like a cinnamon drink and crown royal green apple just taste like apple juice with a after taste ngl.

im drinking as i send this message

I drink and smoke weed and cigarettes, I have started with snus now too. I don't like drinking that much though I mostly smoke weed, sometimes LSD. Want to try ecst and shrooms too