Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever dreamed of other forum members?

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I did. A few times actually. The member with the most apperiences in my dreams so far is @Blacktarpill he was also the first member who appeard in one of my dreams. Although he usually just stands somewhere in the coner and doesn't interacts with me. @LiterallyASoyboy is the member with the second most dream apperiences, he's usually more interactive than btp, as in he often tends to kill himself in my dreams. ( sorry bro) @Weeb25 has also been a common guest in my dreams, often we meet at a subway station in my city, but he usually doesn't has a body. He's just a bodyless voice talking to me. Other members who had at least one apperiance in my dreams are:

- @BummerDrummer maby due to the fact that i used to watch some of his videos before going to sleep. He tried to fight me in it, for some reason.
- @pp183 he was my room mate in this dream, but refused to talk to me. He just played some game on his phone.
- @RegisterUserName He invited me to a party at his house. I don't remember much more.
Well that's it, i think.

@LiterallyASoyboy is the member with the second most dream apperiences, he's usually more interactive than btp, as in he often tends to kill himself in my dreams. ( sorry bro)
It's over for me.

But to answer your question, no, and I don't usually remember my dreams anyway. Unless you count dreaming about posting on this forum, which I've had before. Similar to dreaming about a video game that I'd played all day.

Over if you have dreams about this place.

Yeas i had dreams with members but i cant remember which ones.

Yeas, I dream of using .co or Discord often. The only instance I had of a user appearing i"r"l in my dreams was @RegisterUserName in his avi bunny form, it was like a brief cameo he just sat at some desk I walked past. It was back when NEET was still streaming.

fakecel if you haven't dreamed about getting banned

I once had a dream that I was a mod and I was banning everyone who was disagreeing with the dogpill.

For some reason everyone was saying that women don't fuck dogs. And it made me really angry.

About the forum but not the members

Fuck no, my dreams consist of me killing people and weird vision like futures.

high T af, and a psychopath
lightly loling at this

no they need to pay rent

mogs me hard cause has dreams

@ihaveno1 and @HighTGymcel

Ja I dreamed of some. AND some dreamed of me :feelstrash:

image0.gif

I see this guy by my door every night I sleep

Sure have but for some reason haven’t dreamed about this forum for a while

Yes we had incel meetup and we gangbanged a girl (no homo)
@vippnor @Venomkore @Sparrow's Song @BummerDrummer @FastBananaCEO @Omega

I haven't dreamt of members but I've dreamt of being on .co

Yes, about @BummerDrummer

I had a wet dream about @Personalityinkwell's sister

@TheSecondComing

Her name was DianaVic.

I have dreamt of @Tenshi :feelshmm::feelshehe::feelsgah:

fakecel if you never dreamed of this place.
Whew, thank fuck. I can ascend any day I want now, because I never dreamt of this place before. Goddamn, that's a relief.

@pp183 he was my room mate in this dream, but refused to talk to me. He just played some game on his phone.
Was ... was he an anime girl like in his avi :dafuckfeels:

:dafuckfeels:

no i mean you talk about having dreams of my sisters

I know

The fact that @FastBananaCEO dreams about them is brutal

He mogs me brutally

I have no shot at your gigastacy sisters with him in the market

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: