Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have you ever fought someone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I'd love to beat up pretty boy harem havers, foids, Redditors, Jews, White Knights, ect, unfortunately no one has ever really bullied me or tried to fight me

Antisemites need to be rounded up and shot :lasereyes:

A dog and i killed him.

I am being bullied at school for outing myself as an altright incel. There this one tall chad that always looks down on me, he always wants to fight but if he does I am gonna pull my knife.

Your dad after he caught me in bed with your mom.

Hope you starve in the (((Great Reset))) :lasereyes:

Yes, I fought someone but it was 10 years ago. He and some guys teamed up against me in a mini football game we played as we were kids. They forced me to get shot with footballs if I lose in the middle of the game. I refused and ran away. They hunted me and as they caught me I defended myself by punching someone in the face. They beat me up I think it was three people. A brutal experience because a lot of people gathered around us like zoo watchers and didn't help me.