Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever got into a fight or argued with a guy taller and more attractive than you in public or seen something like this happen?

• Thread starter BrazilianMuttcel69
  • Start date
BrazilianMuttcel69

BrazilianMuttcel69

Greycel
It's brutal. It's a really blackpilling moment. People will pretend to be neutral but make it obvious that they side with chad by making snarky comments and laughing at the normie/sub5. No matter what chad did the moment the incel sub5 starts screaming at him everyone cringes and wishes the subhuman was dead.

no because i am an invisible person

Once i got in the face with the class chad, i wanted to rip him apart. I was surprised that most kids didnt see me as a vilain in that situation.

Once i got in the face with the class chad, i wanted to rip him apart. I was surprised that most kids didnt see me as a vilain in that situation.
Can be explained by children not being as brutally judgemental as normie teenagers and adults. Or maybe your class was just full of sub5bros.

Can be explained by children not being as brutally judgemental as normie teenagers and adults. Or maybe your class was just full of sub5bros.
We were 12 at the time and kids in the class literally worshipped him. They were too childish and scared, even for their age. Brutal thing when that happened we were the same height and ibwas much stronger, and in the next two years he outgrew me by 25cm and lifemogged me to hell and back.

yes i have

long story short i was only standing up for myself but was still seen as the villain and got my ass beat

We were 12 at the time and kids in the class literally worshipped him. They were too childish and scared, even for their age. Brutal thing when that happened we were the same height and ibwas much stronger, and in the next two years he outgrew me by 25cm and lifemogged me to hell and back.

how tall are you and him now?

My own retardation got me being called a fag n punched in the head by a tall teenager. On the ground in seconds :fuk:
His friends laughed then left. Thats it.
Never again.

Last edited:
so true. everyone always takes the other persons side and never my side. no matter what. its insane. its like people really just want the genetically unlucky to be dead/socially isolated

Nah... I fucked up a girl in grade 9 tho :feelshaha:

No but I side with manlets by default.

We were in ITC class and she was punching me in my arm and troubling me constantly. She used to spit on me as well. I told the teacher like 5 times and he didnt do shit. So I just bared it until class was over. But when i went outside she LITERALLY waiting with her friend. I wanted to walk away but her friend held my bag to kinda instigate it, so i was like fk it ill fight. I kicked her in her leg and she punched tf outta me, right in my mouth "pause":shock:. Then shit got real and i went wild on her i was just throwing punches. I cannot remember much except she was kinda on the floor after we were done. Also ofc i got in trouble and she didnt. KEEP IN MIND THIS GIRL WAS TALLER AND MORE ATHLETIC AND VERY GHETTO. So dont call me a woman beater

I am 6feet one inch I fought a guy who was 6feeet seven inches or more he looked like lurch from the Adams family if he was a body builder I was a blue belt he was supposed to be a green belt
He was a black belt I tried to break his nose and he ruptured my eardrum
A good time was had by all
My coach later won the u.s. title that night then the world title

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back