Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever had to cut ties with chad friends?

M

malakai

Banned
-
or normies because you just could not relate @ all

not really, but i did my best to ignore them in high school for some reason.

Nope I still have Chad and normie friends.

yes, I was probably the last virgin among my friends so sooner or later they will make fun of me

Not willing to submit my self to the cuckoldry of having chad friends

Nah, I just realized all my friends in the past were like me, but the difference is, they were all oblivious and didn't care. One of them just works all the time like me and is the easiest to talk to about this shit, though he doesn't think much of it. I guess he's too busy to care. The other moved in with hit hot girl friend, so.. that's done with and over. The other is blue-pilled as fuck which sucks considering I've known him for years and he just spews out the same shit we've all heard. And yes, trust me, I've tried to convert him and get him to understand the black pill, but he won't budge.

no but normies usually cut ties with me.

Yes, a few times. I met only a few people who I could really relate to. Most of the time no connection would be established with Chadlites and norms, it's like we can smell our differences.