Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever quit a job on the spot?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Has anyone here ever quit a job on the spot before? I am thinking about doing it again soon because last time I quit a job I gave a 2 weeks noticed (lied about it) and never showed up again at that fast food sloperaunt.

No, but I should have done so.

No, but I should have done so.
Same with my 2nd job

I only didnt quit on the spot because my parents asked to see my work schedule back then

whenever i quit a job i just kinda stop going until they give me my severance cheque

When I worked in the butcher shop yes. Most guys would last a few days and then just not show up again. Some guys went on their break and just never came back JFL

Yes. I walked out right there and then when the boss accused me of shit I didn't do when the cameras are right fucking there (I mentioned this, but boss has to flex being the boss I guess herp derp). Got my goybuxx from my last check and never felt better about quitting a job. It was a bullshit teenage job anyway. Not a single regret.