Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever Received Compliments?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You can share here

The only way an incel or a low tier nomie can get a compliment is by pretending to be a foid online :feelsYall:

trying to get people banned Satan? :feelsdevil:

I did receive a compliment from a 3 / 10 gay subhuman that he’s into me, but I’m not a fag so

I also was told by a chick once I entertain her and had a great personality, but she was older and wanted a purely platonic romantic relationship, “she’s past her hoe phase” and wanted to be a Jesus princess again, I told her to basically fuck off in a gentleman way, made her cry

that’s it. Even my friends don’t really compliment me much, other than “hey at least you aren’t socially unaware”. Still a Virgin after dozens of attempts and brutal rejections.

Last edited:
A nurse known as "Miss Michelle" once told me, "You look so handsome". I was in group therapy and kept my head down for most of the time.

This is how she looked:

Michelle

You can share here
Only generic, NPC tier stuff from nurses and my mother. "Your eyes are so beautiful." Meanwhile the sheboon nigger next in line gets, "You look nice today." It's fake crap. The only true compliment is from a complete stranger.

My oneitis once complemented me on my shirt :chad:. And last year, this dude from school said in joking, but friendly manner "you have a nice mane", he meant hair i guess

no man. i'm an eyesore

You are smart looking boy (90 years old hag)