Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever saw a shooting or war in your country?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
have you ever saw or lived or survived a shooting in your country? or did you ever live in a time with war.
i lived in the time of the civil war until the lates of 2020 so i don't know if any one of you guys can relate or not.

have you ever saw or lived or survived a shooting in your country? or did you ever live in a time with war.
i lived in the time of the civil war until the lates of 2020 so i don't know if any one of you guys can relate or not.
Which country

I've heard gang wars happening outside my window.

I occasionally hear gunshots outside my building :feelsjuice: fucking gypsies

I occasionally hear gunshots outside my house :feelsjuice: fucking gypsies
does gypsies mean people who live in a tribe or a race? i really don't know

does gypsies mean people who live in a tribe or a race? i really don't know
Nation/ethnicity, races are white/black. for example, nations - french-german

Fuck, what's it like now? Any more stability since Gaddafi was disposed of?
definetly more stable, indeed it seems the govermant is going to bring good improvment to the country, a lot of people seems optimistic about the futur here

definetly more stable, indeed it seems the govermant is going to bring good improvment to the country, a lot of people seems optimistic about the futur here
Were ISIS ever an issue there?

Were ISIS ever an issue there?
they definitely wanted recruits tho
i remember some guys my age contacting ISIS by Facebook.
it seems crazy but yeah they used facebook to recruit fighters especially people who knew how to use guns. i got teached by an old friend of my dad how to use auto guns but i am not ready to risk my life for the some pussy.

but i am not ready to risk my life for the some pussy.
Did a lot of guys join up with the promise of getting laid if they did?

Nope I live in a white area so I’ve never had to deal with serious violence :feelsjuice:

Did a lot of guys join up with the promise of getting laid if they did?
my mother always told me about a father and his 2 sons who went jihadi in iraq. they were promised sex slaves. but that didn't go well. the older brother and the father got their heads cut and the younger one got lost 2 fingers then come back running to libya . he's now in tunisia probably.
my mother never wanted me to go or even think about this so she always told me stories about this stuff

my mother always told me about a father and his 2 sons who went jihadi in iraq. they were promised sex slaves. but that didn't go well. the older brother and the father got their heads cut and the younger one got lost 2 fingers then come back running to libya . he's now in tunisia probably.
my mother never wanted me to go or even think about this so she always told me stories about this stuff
Fuck, like heads cut off? I bet that surviving guy probably has even less SMV now that he's missing fingers.

Fuck, like heads cut off? I bet that surviving guy probably has even less SMV now that he's missing fingers.
you probably need to see some rea life pictures of what happens in places like these to fully understand the danger reallity of these countries.
i am actually quite proud that i was raised in this country that it mold me to what i am now. i am capable to fight and use a gun.

gypsies are an ethnic group, basically shitskin parasites before the modern rapefugee invasion
interesting, i only heard the word before in a movie where brad Pitt used to fight glove-free fights in some clubs

interesting, i only heard the word before in a movie where brad Pitt used to fight glove-free fights in some clubs
yeah gypsies are common in the balkans

I've never seen one, but I've heard a shooting once when I was traveling to another part of the country where there's a lot of violent crimes

My country has been militarily active and has been at war during my lifetime. But I never experienced any of this first hand.

I'm in nyc and nons kill each other all the time here. Can't say I've herd a gunshot b4 because it could have been fireworks but I prolly have at some point

Yeah heard gunshots several times since i used to live near a slum