Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever tried fuet sausage?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
iberian-fuet-salami.jpg

So delicious :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Very typical from the Spanish region of Catalonia but it's so good that I've seen it in supermarkets from Germany and France too, not sure if it's also exported outside of Europe. The taste is difficult to describe, similar to salami but with a softer taste and chunkier consistence. You can remove the white part or eat it, I personally never remove it because I think it adds to the flavour. Very versatile, you can chop it and eat it with some bread (or crackers) or just eat it like a savage biting it directly. Anyways it's probably my favorite pork product along with jamón or dry cured ham in English.

Looks like salami

i really like chorizo

it has nice smokey feel to it... :cryfeels: (you know why i'm sad )

never tried it but it looks kinda good

The day muslims become majority and they ban pork products this is probably the thing I'll miss the most. Even more than beer. Hopefully by that time we will have synthetic fuet which will taste like the real thing.

iberian-fuet-salami.jpg

So delicious :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Very typical from the Spanish region of Catalonia but it's so good that I've seen it in supermarkets from Germany and France too, not sure if it's also exported outside of Europe. The taste is difficult to describe, similar to salami but with a softer taste and chunkier consistence. You can remove the white part or eat it, I personally never remove it because I think it adds to the flavour. Very versatile, you can chop it and eat it with some bread (or crackers) or just eat it like a savage biting it directly. Anyways it's probably my favorite pork product along with jamón or dry cured ham in English.
Yes I like it with a piece of bread and cheese n a beer gringo :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Arriba España
Arriba España
Arriba España

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back