Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever used the ignore feature?

• Thread starter Potential Rapist
  • Start date

have you ever used the ignore feature on someone?

• Total voters
Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
and how many have you ignored so far?

I know a handful of people have me on ignore. I'd like to know who those pussies are, tbhngl.

A very whiny bitch with a fragile ego and a house made of glass.

Most I've ignored at one time is close to 20, during my sensitive phase. No-one is currently being kept in the dungeon. I see you all!
Really, it's a private matter. Doesn't concern anyone else, but whatever.

I know a handful of people have me on ignore. I'd like to know who those pussies are, tbhngl.
:feelskek: i wonder whos the most ignored user here, has to be @Intellau_Celistic

@proudweeb let me know how many are ignoring me, boss.
A very whiny bitch with a fragile ego and a house made of glass.

Most I've ignored at one time is close to 20, during my sensitive phase. No-one is currently being kept in the dungeon. I see you all!
Really, it's a private matter. Doesn't concern anyone else, but whatever.
what was the most trivial reason you've ignored someone?

Only 1, and it's that annoying Satan worshiper

If you hate someone then it's still better to know what they're doing
And if you find the content on this website lacking then it's just better to move on

what was the most trivial reason you've ignored someone?
Good question. Most were either spammers or unsavoury types that rubbed me the wrong way. Most petty... if they said a certain bad word I'd just block them. I'd use the search feature and see if they had uttered similar rhetoric to those unsavoury types. If they had, straight to the dungeon they went.

A few times but I unignored quickly after.
I only use it in extreme cases.

Ignorance is bliss

You bet i did. I have about 40 users on ignore

As I have a penis, I have not used this feature. Anyone who uses the feature should be suspected of being an undercover foid

Yes. I have 5 or so.

There are some very strange takes here. The ignore feature is the best tool available for improving the signal-to-noise ratio on here.

I'm ignoring intellau, his self absorbed schizoposting thread-jacks irrationally piss me the fuck off.... it's better for both of us if I just simply don't see it.

I'm also ignoring a few trench coat mafia style edge lords and e-thugs... you know the sort, never post anything worth reading, just constantly calling people "faggots" and yelling "KYS" etc etc.

The ignore button should be removed

ok but how? Sorry, I'm not as new as you, I just see him posting unrelated comments in threads :worryfeels:
Tumblr 981c5f005cc9ea89d946c75412cc3310 d05a8a14 540 1

There are some very strange takes here. The ignore feature is the best tool available for improving the signal-to-noise ratio on here.
That's a very good point and is absolutely valid. One of reasons I never ignore anyone is that I find some value in engaging and interacting with even the most absurd lolcows. There's the obvious entertainment value, but you also have some slim chance of gaining insight into how they think. As stupid as someone might seem, there's usually some logic in the train of thought you could follow. I'm surrounded by idiots every day - at work, at the grocery store, in the gym, on the road etc. I've come to embrace the prevalence of stupidity and have learned to cope with it.

I can empathize with you in @Intellau_Celistic's case. That brocel is one post away from finding himself in a straitjacket and blurting out seemingly random strings of words and letters that make sense in very few places in the world (inside of his head being one of them).

Nope, never. Frankly, I have no idea why someone would want to see less of the forum than random lurkers do.

As I have a penis, I have not used this feature. Anyone who uses the feature should be suspected of being an undercover foid

No it's for cucks

i actually just put another user on my ignore just now, some people are just to hard to deal with and it's better ignoring them

Blocking people is a faggot trait tbh

Yes on all richcels, imagine coming from a statusmaxxed rich family but still larping on here

Ignoring is feminine sure but it was already over for me anyway, im still inkwell
I drink enough alcohol already.

YES THE ONLY PERSON ON IT IS @virgindoomer