Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys ever been camping or hunting?

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
sitting here feeling like a loser because I have no interesting life experiences outside of rotting on my pc, really wish my dad ever took me camping or hunting, have you guys ever been, what was it like?

Hunting never.
I went to a camping with my family when I was a kid. I only remember that I missed playing my PS2.

I wish my dad taught me how to hunt too

no but I will when I'm older and move to a place with more nature

nature is based asf no normies to deal with

I kinda wanna go camping/fishing in the California wilderness late august when it gets hotter. I'm talking about the Sierra Nevada foothills or Redding area. Deep where not many people are around. The regional parks here just don't cut it. Too much other hikers and you can hear the cars in the distance and see the pollution.

But going camping means that I need a self defense firearm against big cats. Those things can weigh up to 150lbs and I will not trust bear spray by itself.

If a pissed off big cat is pissed off enough, its gonna kill you if you don't have a large caliber handgun. I can imagine just how painful it can be with its claws sinked deep into you while it rips the flesh out of your arms and gnaws on your hands. You will hear your bones crunching. When you start to give up and it senses it, it will finish you off with its jaws on your neck. I can't let myself be a victim of those mountain lions.

Anyways, I imagine camping can be a great cope. Bring enough food and water for a couple of days, maybe some alcohol, a portable stove, and sleep in your car. Fish during the entire day, sleep in your car at night. Repeat for 2-3 nights.

I'm thinking about getting a 10mm glock because those are actually strong enough to deal with big killer cats. I gotta get bear spray and a combat knife too.

As far as I'm aware its legal to own guns/buy guns in California but if you wanna actually conceal carry, you gotta apply for a license at the sheriffs office or some shit. Who the fuck knows... I gotta do some research.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKDZL8oCxdc

Last edited:
i have been hunting a lot of times especially rabits and birds with a rifle hunting gun but i have never went into the typical american camping.
i have slept outside multiple times tho and i didn't like it due to hot wheather and lack of restrooms but i would like to eat some marshmillo now.

no but i want to camp really bad. I dont think hunting is fair unless its with a bow.

All the time as a youth.
I was in Boy Scouts.

It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot and got a good amount of exercise too.

Those were the days before the internet and all the electronic gadgets. Kids these days just sit in front of a screen all day.

Yes. Both. Not as enjoyable as I had anticipated.

I kinda wanna go camping/fishing in the California wilderness
I'm gonna be homeless here soon anyways, I was thinking of buying a bus ticket to the California Los Angeles area, i'll be sure to check out those woods too.

All the time as a youth.
I was in Boy Scouts.

It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot and got a good amount of exercise too.

Those were the days before the internet and all the electronic gadgets. Kids these days just sit in front of a screen all day.
Fucking based, I hate being a youngcel, my perception of reality is founded in video games, and i've spent two thirds of my life on them.

Because my dad never took his fucking son camping or hunting, NOT EVEN FUCKING ONCE. AND HE EXPECTS ME TO FUCKING BE ABLE TO INTEGRATE INTO SOCIETY FUCK ME MAN FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!!!!