Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you guys ever considered not being an incel?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If you want to get laid so bad, why don’t you just get laid instead of become an incel? Why don’t you just take a shower and then you will not be an incel anymore?

If you’re suffering from lack of pussy, just stop being a virgin. It’s that simple.

It’s your fault for being an incel because you choose not to have sex.

If you just started approaching more women, then you would find someone.

Oh, you already tried that? Well, you obviously didn’t succeed because you are a creepy virgin and women could sense that.

It’s your fault, inkwell

If you want to get laid so bad, why don’t you just get laid instead of become an incel? Why don’t you just take a shower and then you will not be an incel anymore?

If you’re suffering from lack of pussy, just stop being a virgin. It’s that simple.

It’s your fault for being an incel because you choose not to have sex.

If you just started approaching more women, then you would find someone.

Oh, you already tried that? Well, you obviously didn’t succeed because you are a creepy virgin and women could sense that.

It’s your fault, inkwell
Average 2021cel.

Consider Season 6 GIF by Outlander

Im trying to not be but im always roped back in, I guess im stuck here

Inceldom is such an alien concept to normies that they can only react to it with fear and disgust.

They can perfectly grasp the notion of people suffering without food or water or shelter. But when it comes to the notion of lifelong suffering without intimacy or a loving partner, their brains switch off, unable to process the matter any further.

"It's just not humanly possible. You... YOU must be doing something wrong".

Well, If it was that easy boyos
The problem with the “self-improvement” route is that it’s a never ending cycle. There is always something else normies say you must do before you “earn sex” or “earn a gf”. It’s just retarded and they know they are full of shit

Inceldom is such an alien concept to normies that they can only react to it with fear and disgust.

They can perfectly grasp the notion of people suffering without food or water or shelter. But when it comes to the notion of lifelong suffering without intimacy or a loving partner, their brains switch off, unable to process the matter any further.

"It's just not humanly possible. You... YOU must be doing something wrong".
high iq grAYcel :feelsokman:

To be honest, I'm terribly afraid of a parallel universe in which I wouldn't be an incel but a sexhaver with a girlfriend. That would completely overwhelm me.

I'm a landlord and once (back when I managed my own rentals) made a joke around one of my tenants: "I don't see how you can be homeless. Just buy a house?". I was scolded for being insensitive. This is despite these tenants were tallfag chadlite white males who have it 100x easier than me. Yet if a foid says "stop being a virgin, just get laid", it's taken as a joke.

I don't understand it when normies say things like that, who would choose to live as an incel? Am I enjoying my life? No and I never will because no matter how hard I try, I'm still miserable and ugly as shit. I'm tired of trying anyways