Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you guys watched "American Psycho"?

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
If so, thoughts?

no not watching that cringe shit

While I might enjoy movies like this for being made in a time where agendas of rampant moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping weren't being pushed into every facet of media, and for the overall quality of the filmmaking, I unfortunately find I can't relate too much with these Chadwashed actors; I might connect with many of their experiences or motives, but the feeling of knowing the actors still mog me, both physically and life-wise, is brutal, not to mention the fact that an actual subhuman could never be chosen for these roles, lest foids and Bateman-worshipping coping normie redpillers be turned off... :society:

Though Taxi Driver was admittedly a pretty good film; not that I watch many movies/TV shows or consume a lot of other popular entertainment otherwise. :feelsjuice:

The entertainment of redpilled normies and coping subhumans, all around; none digest the fact that his normally socially abhorrent behaviour is only tolerated due to the fact that he's the average Chad-like mogger, and thus attempting to act like you somehow relate to him in any way is absurd. :feelsUgh:

The entertainment of redpilled normies and coping subhumans, all around; none digest the fact that his normally socially abhorrent behaviour is only tolerated due to the fact that he's the average Chad-like mogger, and thus attempting to act like you somehow relate to him in any way is absurd. :feelsUgh:
Have you seen it? I don't relate to him but it's hilarious to see this psycho interact with people.

i avoid shows featuring either chads or stacies, which pretty much means I don't watch any movie or series.

I have to return some videotapes

Whatever Fag
Angry cuck