Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have You Had Any of These Symptoms While Gymceling?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

Have you experienced these symptoms?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★
Can gymcels relate? I just started.

When you start out, it's normal to experience the fourth one.

drink salt water with lemon, you got DOMS. up your protein intake on the day of exercise

You likely are experiencing Delayed onset muscle soreness or DOMS, This only happens when you workout when you haven't done it in awhile or in your case have never worked out, it won't go away for awhile (2-3 days since it's your first time working it), but once your body gets used to working out you won't experience it anymore.

i have become very light headed after heavy deadlifts, but at least i didnt fucking faint and hit my head like in those gym fail videos :lul: ive thrown up a few times during intense cardio too. most of the things youve listed are normal

I experienced all of those symptoms in the beginning (nausea only if I started a workout too soon after eating). Now, the whole process is like clockwork. The only one that I still experience is increased aggression/assertiveness, but that comes naturally with the increase in t-levels.