Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you had any surgeries? Would you consider them successful?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Who here has tried surgerymaxxing? What procedures did you have done? Was it a success or a failure? Did anyone end up worse than when they started?

Never had an surgery in my life

No man, I don't have money to do surgeries.

Might go for a hernia surgery soon.

I need a surgery for my NCT eyes, but all doctors are heavily against it, if the NCT is caused by structural issues rather than aging

I did. Went home that same day as it was a simple one. Had a benign mass removed around my hip area, but it required to have my junk exposed in front of two foid nurses. My robe was pulled up and I was laying there exposed for about 5-10 minutes before I went under.
Everything went well, but to this day, I can’t help wondering if they were making fun of my pathetic dick size while I was asleep.

I would if I had money. Rich volcels will deny that money can increase your SMV, and yet if I had money, I could get surgery to do so.

Not yet, hopefully soon though