Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you see these new ER videos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Fuck this nigger too, he fucking moggs 99% of the . is with his looks

The most well-known incel is a mentalcel. How do you feel about that @nice_try ?
>inb4 cope le his nose was weird

ER was NOT a "mentalcel". He was a mixed race, weak chinned, bloaty lipped, small framed MANLET, who didn't stand a chance against the college Chads in Isla Vista because of his looks.

His jawline mogs me all the way to andromeda

I used to listen to these katy perry songs too back in the day,I feel like a cuck now. this is what bluepil does to a mofo. as an incel do not go to parties and concerts unless you are sure you will get sucky sucky

@nice_try he didn’t stand a chance getting white Stacys. He very easily could’ve gotten a noodle with his status

Anyone who has enough confidence to put themselves online and on camera is a fakecel

Anyone who has enough confidence to put themselves online and on camera is a fakecel
Very wrong.
There are plenty of ugly bastards who are low inhib af and have no problem with putting themselves on the internet because they have nothing to lose.

"Hey fellow incels, how over is it for me?"

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

saint elliot showed us that no matter where you are born , whats your "status" , how well you behave, what car you drive, looks matter. in an ideal world he would get laid and nobody had to get hurt beginning with him.

@nice_try he didn’t stand a chance getting white Stacys. He very easily could’ve gotten a noodle with his status
No he couldn't. Hypergamy was already pretty real.

No he couldn't. Hypergamy was already pretty real.
It’s barely even a thing nowadays. Stop coping. A poorfag ER could’ve gotten a noodle, dude had status. He was a locationcel at best because of autism. If he was NT he would’ve slayed noodles and white Beckys with his status.

He and I both have eyes that wander with paranoia. He is the brother I wish I had

He was a locationcel at best because of autism. If he was NT he would’ve slayed noodles and white Beckys with his status.
@-BrettyBoy- would know

kek at the boomer social skill counsellor

just give compliments theory

saint elliot showed us that no matter where you are born , whats your "status" , how well you behave, what car you drive, looks matter. in an ideal world he would get laid and nobody had to get hurt beginning with him.
Very well spoken.
You just cannot win as a mixed race, recessed chinned, bloaty lipped, small framed manlet.
I feel sorry for him, he did everything he could, good car, good clothes, good manners, but in the end nothing can save you when your physical stats are so weak.
I cry everytime I see his recessed chin and his girly frame. Never began for him.