Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you stopped self-improvement?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Have you given up entirely or are you maxxing something?

Never started

why would you ever stop? you can always be better

I gymcel and keep myself presentable, but I no longer follow the PUA advice of spending shitloads of money to look flashy --- there's no Game for your face and height; I pretty much wear what I like and feel comfortable in

I mainly keep my weight in check, i eat low carb diet

Ogremaxxing (opposite of self-improvement).

Lifting to ogremaxx not to self-improve*

Already gave up on maxxing. Tried doing so some years ago by exercising as a cope, but got eventually bored of it.

Certain existences have no capacity for self-improvement. These dregs reflect no goodness and irrespective of the traits one would suggest could be changed, they remain only dregs. To accept the lie of change is to accept treachery against one's being. I say: this creature called me cannot change. I accept the pain, because there is nothing else but dishonesty, and this is a great crime.

No I haven't given up, it just takes a lot of time and money to fix my flaws. I'm getting jaw surgery around February if everything goes right and I'll hop on acutane after that. I'm also looking into getting my hair to look like a tik tok e boy's so I can female gazemaxx.

I read islamic books for when shit crashes I can start a muslim sect

I have given up on trying to get a shallow toilet demon foid to date me.

I maxx for myself.

No point in trying I’m so dead inside

Still maxxing like with heightmaxxing.
If I don't pass 6ft at lowest possible night height, I aim to do my best ascend past 6'3 with leg lengthening surgery.
I don't think I will stop maxxing otherwise.
I freaking hate the genetic pill.

I stopped lifting because I can never eat enough to make gains, and I always end up with tight muscles or tendonitis.

Stopped career maxxing because there's no point in it.

But I am hermit maxxing now by reading books, doing calisthenics and learning various useful skills.

Chad doesn't have to self improve so why should any of us

3 hours at gym today.
Feel like hell will be much worse in morning

Based asf gymfag what did you do exactly today?
Biceps and legs.
No surprise my legs are much stronger then my upper half.
Leg press half my body weight can only curl 25lbs though.
Bench less then 13% of my body weight.
Strongest part of a fatcel definitely is are legs.

Biceps and legs.
No surprise my legs are much stronger then my upper half.
Leg press half my body weight can only curl 25lbs though.
Bench less then 13% of my body weight.
Strongest part of a fatcel definitely is are legs.
Hell yeah

never started self improvement. there is no self improvement for my disjointed jaw, high gonial angle, recessed chin, protruding mouth and subhuman face.

self improvement is like going to the gym for me 2 weeks in and i give up or get lazy because i realize in what situation i am in and that my failure and demise was written already before my birth. Its not over because nothing began for me, i am the failure, there was no hope to begin with

What do you mean by self improvement? My life's just like it's always been.

Not really, I still try to keep in shape and look representable but I'll always be ugly no matter what I do. I think for someone who is blackpilled and actually understands how much looks matter they should try to look as good as they can. Looks matter even in the most mundane social interactions and you'll get treated better.

Havent given up, not exactly maxxing either.

money/meditation/health Maxxing but gave up on rest

My self improvement is in regards to my own knowledge, it is no longer for women but for my own benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back