Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you thanked the lord for not being born an asian male today?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/g4CEb_dRC8s?si=_yiw0FNbE7CTAvb4

Forget all that BTS life BS. This is real life now, and the white guy only has to show up to steal ya bitch JFL

Now, on a serious note, thank god im not asian. I still can, if im desperate enough, run some JBW (im not white, just white passing) game in asia...

i cursed God for not being born a vietnamese kinh bvll

Upside is there will be an army of ER'S hapa kids in 20 yrs from now. Maybe even sooner JFL

Being rice is worse than curry

Being rice is worse than curry
Exactly. People moght not understand this out of the bat, but if you're indian you still have a very slim chance of being born attractive. If you're asian, that's that.

View: https://youtu.be/g4CEb_dRC8s?si=_yiw0FNbE7CTAvb4

Forget all that BTS life BS. This is real life now, and the white guy only has to show up to steal ya bitch JFL

Now, on a serious note, thank god im not asian. I still can, if im desperate enough, run some JBW (im not white, just white passing) game in asia...

if it was any worse i would be in a coma unironically
like maybe 20% less health and I would need medical support

I'd argue that being shitskin is pretty close to riceceldom. I curse the (non-existent) lord for not making me a snownigger or just a nigger.

at least u'd have high IQ and can careermaxx and make tons of money for copes. I have a somewhat decent IQ but iam too lazy, depressed, unmotivated and autistic to do shit.

What? The video?
nah i meant like
if i was rice it would be over
im ethnic in white country so i relate
but i meant like if my current state, physically, was any worse, i would be completely fucked
like i was already homeless for 9 months a few years ago for example
if my life gets any more shit i will be dead

Asian guys are some of the coolest ever. We study together for tests and solve problems together. They were also so friendly. They have very good fashion sense (imo). Great guys in general. But fuck their noodlewhores who cuck them.

. I still can, if im desperate enough, run some JBW (im not white, just white passing) game in asia...
what do blackcels get?
Nothing Anythings Possible GIF by anythingismovie

>inb4 thugmaxx

Asian guys are some of the coolest ever. We study together for tests and solve problems together. They were also so friendly. They have very good fashion sense (imo). Great guys in general. But fuck their noodlewhores who cuck them.
proof ""personality""" doesnt matter

The kinhpill is real, almost every male or female viet I've seen in my area are moggers.

I don't want to be cucked by fat balding old white, so I am happy to be curry except this:
And Mongolian and central asian moggers I would kill to be them:feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back