Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you tried hard drugs such as heroin or opoids?

• Thread starter geneticdisaster
  • Start date
geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
The pain caused by inceldom is so fucking high I want to know if there are any drugs that can help with it

No that’s retarded

bro, do you think beeing drug addicted incel is somehow better?

I only use hashish and weed and they help even being light drugs.
Tried coke a couple of times but it's just dumb, completely useless shit. Avoid goin for heavy stuff...

bro, do you think beeing drug addicted incel is somehow better?
if your a truecel, drugs are one of the only copes in the world that can make you feel bliss even if its just for a few minutes.I'm gonna shoot up heroin if I ever get an oppertunity , I hear that its the most amazing feeling ever.No matter how bleak your life is for a few minutes you'll feel like your on top of the world or atleast I hear.

I wish I could do coke but it's a status symbol for people who have friends.

if your a truecel, drugs are one of the only copes in the world that can make you feel bliss even if its just for a few minutes.I'm gonna shoot up heroin if I ever get an oppertunity , I hear that its the most amazing feeling ever.No matter how bleak your life is for a few minutes you'll feel like your on top of the world or atleast I hear.
Do crystal meth instead. It is pretty fun. A lot of energy and delusion of grandeur for some time

Xanax. Klonopin. Vicodin. Seroquil. Oxycontin. THC Vape Cartridges. Wild Irish Rose. MD 2020. Mixing Pills with THC can be a nice get away from the pain of existence, as is mixing THC with cheap wine. Mixing pills with wine is a risk though. Already lost track of how many close calls I had that resulted in me waking up in puke and shit on the bathroom or kitchen floor. Tried demerol and morphine back in 08 but was too much for me to handle and don't recommend at all to the inexperienced...

I tried everything, but it’s not worth it. You can overdose on that shit. I ended up in the hospital multiple times due to a overdose, also talking about alcohol.

It ruins you for life, if you do it more than once a week. Getting addicted ruins everything, you don’t feel alive anymore if you don’t do drugs, you will become depended on it and it’s harder than it sounds. You don’t know how disgusting it is when your body doesen’t produce natural dopamines anymore, you get anxious, depressed and miserable